Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
18-November-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Actress who starred in Key Largo and To Have And Have Not, ... Bacall
- 2.Tenor who fled Nazi Germany and settled in Britain, he sang opera and such popular classics as Ah, Sweet Mystery Of Life, Richard ...
- 3.Lana Turner is the daughter of a fake judge in the Western, Honky ...
- 4.Judy Garland gave birth to Liza ... on March 12, 1946
- 5.Colonel ... Austin was the Six Million Dollar Man played on TV by Lee Majors
- 6.Remember when sachets of this flower scented every drawer?
- 7.One shilling equalled ... pence
- 8.This word for a building which stores a car, won out in a battle with "motor stable" before WWI
- 9.ITMA, that ever-popular wartime radio show starring Tommy Handley, stood for It's ... Man Again
- 10.Tom Baker's Dr Who garment
- 11.The globe suffered this all-out conflict twice last century
- 12.Disney fantasy from a Jules Verne novel, 20,000 Leagues ... Sea
- 13.American child actor of the twenties, much later he was Uncle Fester in The Addams Family, Jackie ...
- 14.A host of Irving Berlin songs accompanied this 1954 musical starring Ethel Merman and Marilyn Monroe, There's No Business ... Business
- 15.He's strong to the finish 'cause he eats his spinach
- 16.Raymond Chandler's sleuth Philip Marlowe appeared in The Big ...
- 17.This actor played Hawkeye Pierce in the ever-popular Korean War series about life at a field hospital, M*A*S*H
- 18.Dickens' book of the French Revolution, filmed in 1935 with Ronald Colman in the lead, A ... Two Cities
- 19."People can have the Model T in any colour - so long as it's black," remarked this car-maker
- 20.Muscle man Charles Atlas' advertising boast: "You too can have a ... mine"
- 21.This north-west Australian town, known for its pearl industry, was attacked by Japanese planes in 1942
- 22.Thousands of Allied troops stormed ashore at this Italian port just 30 miles south of Rome on January 22, 1944
- 23.The Plank comic genius, Eric ...
- 24.Star Trek's Enterprise crew went forth "to ... where no man has gone before"
- 25.What the old woman who had so many children she didn't know what to do, lived in
- 26.Elizabeth Taylor and Walter Pidgeon starred in the 1954 film, The Last Time ... Paris
- 27.Composer of Rhapsody In Blue and the opera, Porgy And Bess, ... Gershwin
- 28.Mr Humphries' invariable cry in Are You Being Served?
- 29.De Beers slogan for the campaign that put these precious gems back at the forefront of fashion, "... are forever"
- 30.School desks had ... which had to be filled before pens could be dipped
- 31.Form of industrial pollution that has damaged lakes and forests in Europe and North America over the twentieth century, ... rain
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!