Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
17-March-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Nancy Sinatra confessed, "Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place; And have a drink or two; And then I go and ... all by saying something stupid like 'I love you'"
- 2."When the red red robin comes ... bobbin' along"
- 3.Joan Fontaine won an Oscar portraying a wife who believes her husband, played by Cary Grant, is trying to kill her in this Hitchcock thriller
- 4.Australia beat this country in the finals of the Davis Cup in 1951
- 5."Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind," they sang at New Year. "... cup of kindness yet, for the sake of auld lang syne"
- 6.Weapon of choice for Trotsky's assassin
- 7.Shirley Temple sang, "I make 'em jump right through a hoop; Those animal crackers in my ..."
- 8.In imperial units one chain equalled 66 ... and 80 chains equalled a mile
- 9."All the counselors hate the ...; And the lake has alligators," sang Alan Sherman in Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh
- 10.Rider Haggard's character, ... who must be obeyed
- 11."... no bananas; We have no bananas today"
- 12.Handsome Latin-American leading man, ... Romero
- 13.Sophie Tucker declared, "And when you leave me, I know 'twill grieve me; You'll miss your little baby; Yes, some of ..."
- 14.What Tom Jones asked Delilah
- 15."Go see what the boys in the back room will have," Marlene Dietrich instructed in Destry ... Again
- 16.Norwegian explorer who defeated Scott in the race to be first to the South Pole, ... Amundsen
- 17.Britain's most famous dance band, ... & His Orchestra played at the Mayfair Hotel in the 20s
- 18.In This Ole House, Shakin' Stevens related, "Ain't a-got time to oil the hinges; ... to mend no window pane"
- 19.Netherlands New Guinea became known by this name when it was incorporated by the UN into Indonesia after a limited referendum in 1969
- 20."How you laughed when I cried; Each time ... the tide; Take our love letters from the sand," sang Pat Boone
- 21."Are you going to Scarborough Fair; Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; ... to one who lives there; For once she was a true love of mine"
- 22.Songwriter and performer (now Yusuf Islam) who was being followed by a a moon shadow, Cat ...
- 23.Cosmetic that became better known as blusher over the century
- 24."Just a song at twilight; When the lights are low; And the flick'ring ...; Softly come and go"
- 25."Till we meet, once again, ...; Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye," sang Gracie Fields
- 26.The new ... 707 jet aircraft made its maiden flight from Seattle on July 15, 1954
- 27.Napoleonic Wars hero of CS Forester's books, Captain Horatio ...
- 28."Good evening," Boris Karloff announced. "Tonight I'm going to tell you another strange and ... story of the unexplainable which lies behind The Veil"
- 29.What you needed when you used old oil lamps
- 30.Richard Burton and wife Liz Taylor were great together in The Taming Of The ...
- 31.Stormy Weather became the theme tune for singer ... Horne
- 32.Marilyn Monroe changed her name from ... Jean Baker
- 33.60s phenomenon, ... Bilk and his Paramount Jazz Band
- 34.The receptacle on every desk-top until Lazlo Biro's invention erupted upon the world
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!