Category: Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword Answers
13-January-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.People have always been brought in from the outside to fix problems, but we only started calling them this in 1905
- 2.A practitioner using massage for treating injuries was first called this back in 1923
- 3.Broadcasting to the Commonwealth in 1939, the King announced: "We reverently commit our cause to ..."
- 4.John Cleese's wife at the time of making Fawlty Towers, comic actress Connie ... played Polly, a maid at the hotel
- 5.The Addams Family butler
- 6.British domestic comedy of the early 70s starring Sid James, Bless ...
- 7.British comedian & singer, ... O'Connor was mercilessly lampooned by his friends Morecambe & Wise
- 8."... of the silvery moon; I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune"
- 9.Australian record-breaking aviator who went missing in 1935 over the Bay of Bengal, Sir Charles Kingsford ...
- 10.Don't teach your ... to suck eggs
- 11.Jack Haley clanked around as the ... Man in the 1939 classic, The Wizard of Oz
- 12.Cole Porter exclaimed, "... Paris in the springtime"
- 13.This two-piece swimsuit was first seen on Mediterranean beaches back in 1946
- 14.The role of Laura Petrie in TV's 1960 slick comedy, The Dick Van Dyke Show was played by Mary ... Moore
- 15.James Cagney managed to make his many appearances as a gangster without ever uttering the words, 'You dirty ...
- 16.Put that in your ... and smoke it!
- 17.Author of the poignant WWII story, The Snow Goose
- 18.Perry Mason, the hugely successful courtroom series of the late 1950s, starred this actor in the title role
- 19."Then in the glen where the roses entwine," Anne Shelton sang. "Lay down your ... and surrender to mine"
- 20.Forty years before Liam Neeson, Richard Todd played the lead role in ... Roy, The Highland Rogue
- 21.Before the introduction of television in the 50s, this was the main source of news and entertainment at home
- 22.Vaughn Monroe sang, "Yi-pi-yi-ay, yi-pi-yi-o; Ghost riders in ..."
- 23."You should go out, sir. London offers many amusements for a gentlemen like you, sir," advised Jekyll's butler in Dr Jekyll ...
- 24."The way you wear your ...; The way you sip your tea; The memory of all that; No, they can't take that away from me"
- 25.Richard Todd was the green-clad outlaw of Sherwood Forest in the 1952 film, The Story ... And His Merrie Men
- 26."I'm free," trilled John ... as Mr Humphries in Are You Being Served?
- 27."I never knew it could be like this. Nobody ever kissed me the way you do," said Deborah Kerr in the famous beach scene in From Here ...
- 28.The sixties musical Hair started us talking about the dawning of the ... of Aquarius
- 29.Robert Stack played this federal agent, the incorruptible hero of The Untouchables, TV show of the late 50s
- 30."Superman has the wisdom and the maturity to use the power wisely," said the superhero star, Christopher ...
- 31.Laurence Olivier was Orlando in Shakespeare's As ..., filmed in 1936
- 32.Frank Sinatra sang, "It was great fun; But it was just ... of those things"
About Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword
Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle which consists of historical people, places, movies and incidents. This crossword is aptly named as the answers are mostly famous people or places from the past. Most of the answers are based on popular locations, actors, actresses or singers. Lovatts Memory Lane crossword is a puzzle for those who want a trip down the memory lane.
Lovatts Memory Lane are very easy to play. If you need help, there are instructions available on the Lovatts crossword page at lovattspuzzles.com. Basically, you click on the grid you want to solve and the word is highlighted. Similarly, clicking on the clue will highlight the word in the puzzle grid. Read the clue to unlock the answer. Write the letters in the gird to solve the puzzle. Playing on smartphone, the layout will change depending on the landscape or portrait mode of your mobile device.
Once you start playing the Lovatts Memory Lane crossword, a timer automatically starts. If you want to take a break, you can pause the timer. Click on ‘’Resume’’ when you want to play again. Once you get stuck, you can click on ‘’Hint’’ tab and to fill the word, click on it again. However, if you use a hint, you won’t get a ranking. You can also look at the entire solved puzzle for 5 seconds if you click on ‘’Reveal’’ tab. To look for incorrect answers, click on ‘’Check‘’ tab which will display all the errors.
Lovatts Memory Lane crosswords are very fun, engaging and interesting. If you have a good memory, then you won’t have a problem solving these puzzles. Most of the answers are based on old movies, songs, cities, actors etc. so keep that in mind when you try to decipher a clue. We surely hope that you have a great time playing Lovatts Memory Lane Crossword.
- Play Lovatts Memory (official website) – Click Here
Lovatts Memory Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Lovatts Memory answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!