Category: L.A. Times Daily Crossword Answers
30-June-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Noted Silicon Valley journalist Swisher
- 2.Faux bronzing technique
- 3.Series-ending abbr.
- 4.Grab the check
- 5.Partner of ebb
- 7.__ Féin
- 8.Award for "Fleabag"
- 9.Tenant's contract
- 10.Grating sound
- 11.Topper for a conspiracy theorist
- 12.Kachina carvers
- 13.Truth alternative, in a game
- 14.Compound with a fruity aroma
- 15.Slap shot disks
- 16.Fibrous candle feature
- 17.By ear
- 18.Kitchen gadgets, and what the starts 17-, 21-, 35-, 42- and 56-Across are
- 19.Request from
- 20.Local language, in Denmark
- 21.Eruption content
- 22.Pound part
- 23.Showed again
- 24.Get nosy
- 25.Taunting banter between players
- 26."Rise Up" vocalist Day
- 27.It may be cracked or roasted
- 28.Cal. home of the Latino Walk of Fame
- 29.Baden-Baden, e.g.
- 30.Unhappy fate
- 31.Emergency op for choppers
- 32.Nestlé pet food brand
- 33.TV screen types
- 34.Cook, as clams
- 35.Googling target
- 36.Saxophonist Coltrane named for sitarist Shankar
- 37.Modern education acronym
- 39.Sauna options
- 40.Cocoon dweller
- 41.Twice tetra-
- 42.Before, quaintly
- 43.Square cereal
- 44.Sweetie pie
- 45.Nandi of the Georgia Aquarium, e.g.
- 47."Mr. Blue Sky" rock gp.
- 48.San __: San Francisco Bay city
- 49.Give in
- 51.Reheats in a microwave
- 52.Drive or reverse
- 53.Heart, soul, or heart and soul
- 54.Screwdriver, e.g.
- 55.Swing and Jazz
- 56.Track shape
- 57.Easygoing, personality-wise
- 58.Graven image
- 59.Green eggs lover
- 60.Brainstorming output
- 62.Stable youngster
- 63.Traditional St. Patrick's Day slice
- 64.Fruit dessert with shortcrust
- 65.Not just a thinker
- 66.Make euphoric
- 67.Fortified wine from the Douro Valley
- 68.King's domain
- 69.Political groups
- 70.Leslie __ Jr., portrayer of Burr in "Hamilton"
- 71.Open-air alehouse
- 72.Citrus peel
- 73.Add, as a column of numbers
- 74.High-speed Northeast train
- 75.Adams in galleries
- 76.Black-and-white bamboo lover
About LA Times Crossword
The connection between the Los Angeles Times Crosswords and its crossword editor, David Steinberg, goes a long way back. When David was only 15 years of age, he became the youngest published crossword constructor in the reputed daily newspaper. The crosswords published in the news daily are fresh, cryptic and highly challenging for all crossword lovers. The crosswords are free and can be played by anyone who loves to solve these cryptic puzzles. Apart from being published daily in the newspaper, the puzzles are also available on the digital platform of the Los Angeles Times. These puzzles are published at midnight every night or at 9 pm Pacific Standard Time, while the answers to these new crosswords are published a day after the puzzle is published. Once you open the online portal of the newspaper, you simply need to purchase a subscription to lay your hands on the widest range of crosswords, mostly designed and edited by none other than but the youngest crossword constructor in the world and genius, David Steinberg.
The puzzles are available in different difficulty levels, allowing the cruciverbalists to enjoy their time solving these cryptic puzzles with the help of the given clues. The Friday crosswords at LA Times are theme based. Finding the LA Times crossword answers is certainly not a difficult task especially if you are solving them on the online portal, as they offer a Reveal button, located right above the grid to help you find the answer to the crossword box by revealing the solution for the current box, the word or the entire solution. You can also check if your provided answers are correct or not by simply keeping the Error Check Mode, on. Thus, the right answers will appear green while the incorrect LA Times crossword solutions will appear red. Moreover, you can check if the word you have guessed or the letter you just added into the grid for a given clue is right or not by simply choosing the Check button located right above the crossword grid. The incorrect letters or words will appear red, while the correct letters and words will appear green. In short, LA Times offers a very well-managed, designed and constructed crossword grid for all their crossword lovers.
LA Times Crossword Contest
The LA Times has a completely different section dedicated to games, crosswords and other puzzles that include word search, Sudoku, card games, etc. The crosswords appearing on the platform start from an easy level on Mondays and gradually get difficult as you head towards Sunday. Each day new and fresh crosswords are published in the newspaper daily. However, the Saturday crossword is more challenging and difficult in comparison to the LA Times Sunday crossword puzzle.
Author: David Steinberg and Freelance constructors
Play Daily LA Times Crossword – Click Here
LA Times Crossword Solution Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get LA Times Crossword Puzzle Answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!