Category: Independent.co.uk – Cryptic Crossword Answers
25-May-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.American's behind measures to merge old court
- 2.Old platform in church to offer view
- 3.Old darts champion on 500 looked cross
- 4.Feminist hides sex appeal around car mechanic
- 5.Of seven, Eve evicted for the first?
- 6.Family cycling by healthy reservoir for dips
- 7.Couple, seven of them in Abba's day?
- 8.Cast absent, unlucky time for her film
- 9.Counting number teeing off, as round starts
- 10.Lenient head driving improvement in the summer
- 11.See 6
- 12.Italian writer printed letters showing local variety
- 13.Shiny flake that's sharp externally on fish
- 14.Lake in winter, perhaps, child must avoid
- 15.Examiner with A4 perhaps ripped, missing name
- 16.Robin's nest, one of seven in town?
- 17.With desk moved in, Chairman gets by
- 18.Insect repellent affected nearly half of hornets
- 19.Other half of Thatchers Gold upended - sticky
- 20.No point twisting, swapping one for nothing?
- 21.Strangely, Taiwan has less contempt of court
- 22.Every prince receives introduction to emperor Valerian
- 23.Foreign character raised no difficulty enunciating English
- 24.Rule of possession if nerds playing footballers
- 25.Light before fleet after heading for Longships
- 26.Spot spades and policeman by empty grave
- 27.Cool attempt to start rally after failure
- 28.See 3
- 29.Ingrid tries and develops informed investment strategy
- 30.See Ritz crackers with more tangy bits
- 31.Sprinted collecting a cross - fast, Salah observes?
- 32.Swath of countries Rome ruled recalled shame