Category: Independent.co.uk – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Independent.co.uk - Cryptic Crossword Answers -4-June-2020|
|Independent.co.uk - Cryptic Crossword Answers -3-June-2020|
|Independent.co.uk - Cryptic Crossword Answers -2-June-2020|
- 1.Reportedly strikes base outside large US city
- 2.Stupid person wearing short coat
- 3.Bob interrupts dash to find toilet
- 4.PA's said why beforehand
- 5.Leave without it and midshipman gets sick
- 6.80 euros for starter in café? That's out of order
- 7.Right of car is illegally positioned
- 8.Fancy some sweetcorn at eatery?
- 9.In kind of tart, it ruined taste at first
- 10.Sea creature needs to come out head last
- 11.Singer pinches right cheek
- 12.What cab, but not bus, has for sound of horn?
- 13.Conscious thought male expressed
- 14.Taking off, aircraft's beginning to make high-pitched sound
- 15.Pick hat up close to entrance
- 16.Reserve a cape worn by retiring jester
- 17.Language unit's invitation to get in touch?
- 18.Players prepared for an addition to season
- 19.Group having row secures agreement? That makes sense
- 20.Intellectually surpass idiot from Oxford?
- 21.Skirting river, reached cave
- 22.A fellow also turns up
- 23.Leader's spoken about independence, following rising trend
- 24.Account, on retirement, incurred limit
- 25.A clue to it is choral and literary work
- 26.Look lad, finish off garden feature!
- 27.Celebrity goes outside club after one drink
- 28.Pronounced poverty will irritate