Category: Evening Standard – Cryptic Crossword Answers
25-November-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Good view from French Tower, reportedly
- 2.Are possibly close relations, one deduces
- 3.The strain of motherhood
- 4.Take to task about the speed?
- 5.A pad for drawing?
- 6.Am taking grub back for her to consume: meat
- 7.From the north-east: new girl
- 8.Lock and leave
- 9.Having spoken with me about the general mood
- 10.The maze of dead ends got one down
- 11.Go not in fear
- 12.Ensures that you know they're on the house
- 13."Lacking in stature” is not enough
- 14.Just so
- 15.Being dismissed when it's becoming known publicly
- 16.When the girl returns, Don is out at the jeweller's
- 17.Dish out food, say, to a non-vegetarian
- 18.Complete with painting, rushed in
- 19.Duck, sweetheart!
- 20.Having no food, isn't worried; gets a cigarette out
- 21.Drive back that you spoil
- 22.Not having left of one's own accord, as it proved
- 23.In the net, I wrapped the passion fruit
- 24.Lift the black soot out
- 25.Is put off by a day, which is silly
- 26.151 tuna could become unhinged
- 27.Giving it another whirl and going back home
- 28.Very iffy?
- 29.The others are in the foreground with the author
- 30.Be off, animals
- 31.Prompts me to turn in the skins
- 32.Game in which some do badly all round
- 33.Restored to favour, you thought, again
- 34.Got badly stung myself, going in to get the spices
- 35.To compartment number one, back goes the horse
- 36.Old measure used in angling
- 37.The woman takes another, quickly
- 38.The party, with a butler flitting about, gives one definite qualms
- 39.Previously resolved to free hero
- 40.He stole on board
- 41.One of the young high-fliers
- 42.Shot taken when you're definitely not at your best
- 43.Take longer to tell
- 44.Thought to be mistimed and had the date changed
About the Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords:
The Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle is published in one of the most popular newspaper of UK, The Evening Standard. For cryptic Crossword lovers, these Crossword puzzles are an absolute treat. First things first, they are completely free, so that’s a win. For getting the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword answers right, you could get a position in the best 10 on the leader board. What’s more, your speed can be tracked and your archived crosswords can also be accessed to get you that position the leaderboard. You can both provide answers for every individual word or the whole puzzle and later get the crossword printed as well. There is no hassle of newsprints, erasing, or scribbling – you can solve them with sheer ease. All that needs to be done is type in the answers which can be easily checked while playing. You can enjoy solving these crosswords the entire week – from Monday to Friday. Monday to Thursday, the crossword sizes are 13×13 and on Friday, they are 19×19. All the Crosswords are the print edition of the previous day.
After figuring the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword solutions, a crossword lover would be elated to try the new ones from the brand new compilation. This compilation includes various different types of games, broadly classified into different categories – Word, Card, Arcade, Puzzles, and Strategy. These puzzles are also published on many online platforms such as Independent which gives you an access to more such crosswords.
These crosswords make the best companion if your routine requires a commute. Not only do they work as a warm-up exercise for the brain, but they also do a great deal for improving one’s vocabulary.
The Crosswords are also available in the form of a paperback – Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords. This book has some brilliant user reviews. On the e-commerce site, users have found this book to be exhilarating, brain-bending, wonderful fun. One user said that the collection had puzzles with various difficulty levels, making it suitable for solvers of all levels. Another user found it an excellent cryptic crosswords book, yet their only complaint was there wasn’t enough of them!
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle Authors: The Evening Standard doesn’t have a particular author for the puzzles, rather they have freelance constructors contributing to it.
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Evening Standard Cryptic crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!