Category: Evening Standard – Cryptic Crossword Answers
17-March-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Are going to stay put, in the main
- 2.Not noticing he's misspelt "Leeds" in it
- 3.And I take a break? I don't, I work on, too
- 4.It's senseless to put back the barrier
- 5.Make a suet pudding again: That's simple
- 6.Hardly any midgets are
- 7.As usual, a carved Roman numeral
- 8.Returning half the silver seized and the pictures
- 9.Paid for everything one prescribed for?
- 10.Cutting a piece of paper
- 11.He's telling all, having had a love upset
- 12.Shows one the way, or tells someone else to?
- 13.Had happened to have been about to yield to temptation
- 14.Things going wrong when one gets back?
- 15.Say nothing at work but tell the police
- 16.Not moving house?
- 17.With a gun, covering the access route
- 18.Retrieving personally, on regaining one's composure
- 19.Are the residents wearing riding gear?
- 20.Come on stage as a nobleman, for the audition
- 21.Prompt you to dig your finger-nails into - long
- 22.I aim to get round her
- 23.Organised, as ordered
- 24.How speedily you demonstrated the torch was working?
- 25.Grace, with glee, swishes the cane, flourishing it
- 26.Hands that may be accustomed to smacks
- 27.Quite a good likelihood it's on the up and up?
- 28.Should an animal be sick, will set upon it
- 29.Suit spring brides get a fifty per cent cut on
- 30.Now give it back to me
- 31.Did they fly off with the cheese?
- 32.City in which the three took time off
- 33.Beat and beat it, to the music
- 34.Deny I'd broken the agreement incorporating it
- 35.Is among the last of the children to have rebelled
- 36.Can I wander round the apartment, officer?
- 37.Land that came to you in the form of a present?
- 38.Another drink for the hunter
- 39.Forget, when you no longer view?
- 40.Not a major issue
- 41.Stupid to be so worried about you crossing the Channel
- 42.Flavouring a mince pie calls for
- 43.Had got through to - or registered
- 44.Accused of having got loaded
About the Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords:
The Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle is published in one of the most popular newspaper of UK, The Evening Standard. For cryptic Crossword lovers, these Crossword puzzles are an absolute treat. First things first, they are completely free, so that’s a win. For getting the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword answers right, you could get a position in the best 10 on the leader board. What’s more, your speed can be tracked and your archived crosswords can also be accessed to get you that position the leaderboard. You can both provide answers for every individual word or the whole puzzle and later get the crossword printed as well. There is no hassle of newsprints, erasing, or scribbling – you can solve them with sheer ease. All that needs to be done is type in the answers which can be easily checked while playing. You can enjoy solving these crosswords the entire week – from Monday to Friday. Monday to Thursday, the crossword sizes are 13×13 and on Friday, they are 19×19. All the Crosswords are the print edition of the previous day.
After figuring the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword solutions, a crossword lover would be elated to try the new ones from the brand new compilation. This compilation includes various different types of games, broadly classified into different categories – Word, Card, Arcade, Puzzles, and Strategy. These puzzles are also published on many online platforms such as Independent which gives you an access to more such crosswords.
These crosswords make the best companion if your routine requires a commute. Not only do they work as a warm-up exercise for the brain, but they also do a great deal for improving one’s vocabulary.
The Crosswords are also available in the form of a paperback – Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords. This book has some brilliant user reviews. On the e-commerce site, users have found this book to be exhilarating, brain-bending, wonderful fun. One user said that the collection had puzzles with various difficulty levels, making it suitable for solvers of all levels. Another user found it an excellent cryptic crosswords book, yet their only complaint was there wasn’t enough of them!
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle Authors: The Evening Standard doesn’t have a particular author for the puzzles, rather they have freelance constructors contributing to it.
- Play Evening Standard Crosswords – Click Here
- Official website – www.standard.co.uk
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Evening Standard Cryptic crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!