Category: Evening Standard – Cryptic Crossword Answers
15-September-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.The schoolkids wouldn't miss him
- 2.He nominally sets course at sea
- 3.The couple smoothed things out
- 4.Dangerous place for witches to make meals
- 5.Continue to dissolve the material
- 6.Plain price?
- 7.Busy, possibly on radio
- 8.Something hard for a butcher to use?
- 9.One more article not for the missus
- 10.It's singularly handy for rowing
- 11.Distribute some just rewards
- 12.It needs watching
- 13.His honour can be reassuring
- 14.Fish a hat out for a student
- 15.Character of a wild boar going round Maidenhead
- 16.Wrestling for money, nothing more?
- 17.Like love poetry of which one tore up a nice piece?
- 18.A nice place to be stranded!
- 19.A surprised expression
- 20.Surrounded by some pyramids
- 21.Something stimulating to do up
- 22.Nothing less than senile
- 23.Again makes concessions, as does a backer?
- 24.Marks made by bolts
- 25.Meets up with a European leader in high regard
- 26.Witty way to make tea sir
- 27.Spanish version of Roman
- 28.Jane's change of clothes?
- 29.Seems attractive
- 30.Break a bit of a date with the girl
- 31.Goodness, what a shame it would be to lose heart!
- 32.A reciprocating mechanical part
- 33.The old-fashioned fellows in the country
- 34.Possibly kills with practised ease
- 35.Many a measure is a certainty
- 36.Exclamation of love for a companion
- 37.To break off is less than to persevere
- 38.Angel having a flutter?
- 39.One sort of mate
- 40.Something you can stick on the wall
- 41.Another name for a sail?
About the Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords:
The Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle is published in one of the most popular newspaper of UK, The Evening Standard. For cryptic Crossword lovers, these Crossword puzzles are an absolute treat. First things first, they are completely free, so that’s a win. For getting the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword answers right, you could get a position in the best 10 on the leader board. What’s more, your speed can be tracked and your archived crosswords can also be accessed to get you that position the leaderboard. You can both provide answers for every individual word or the whole puzzle and later get the crossword printed as well. There is no hassle of newsprints, erasing, or scribbling – you can solve them with sheer ease. All that needs to be done is type in the answers which can be easily checked while playing. You can enjoy solving these crosswords the entire week – from Monday to Friday. Monday to Thursday, the crossword sizes are 13×13 and on Friday, they are 19×19. All the Crosswords are the print edition of the previous day.
After figuring the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword solutions, a crossword lover would be elated to try the new ones from the brand new compilation. This compilation includes various different types of games, broadly classified into different categories – Word, Card, Arcade, Puzzles, and Strategy. These puzzles are also published on many online platforms such as Independent which gives you an access to more such crosswords.
These crosswords make the best companion if your routine requires a commute. Not only do they work as a warm-up exercise for the brain, but they also do a great deal for improving one’s vocabulary.
The Crosswords are also available in the form of a paperback – Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords. This book has some brilliant user reviews. On the e-commerce site, users have found this book to be exhilarating, brain-bending, wonderful fun. One user said that the collection had puzzles with various difficulty levels, making it suitable for solvers of all levels. Another user found it an excellent cryptic crosswords book, yet their only complaint was there wasn’t enough of them!
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle Authors: The Evening Standard doesn’t have a particular author for the puzzles, rather they have freelance constructors contributing to it.
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Evening Standard Cryptic crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!