Category: Evening Standard – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -5-March-2021|
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -4-March-2021|
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -3-March-2021|
- 1.Person behind the movement of drugs
- 2.You may not remember resting therein
- 3.Get very heated
- 4.Birds giving a brownish grey fantail a nasty sock!
- 5.Rail line I may join in time
- 6.Quick to take a break in the office
- 7.The boss may be a mere boy
- 8.Goddess chose second nationality
- 9.Being knotty, it takes a bit of patience
- 10.She had a difference with Diana
- 11.Lubber doing a clean-up job
- 12.Man of Kent
- 13.He's a card!
- 14.Nearly all use a self-starter during a car test
- 15.Political group, crafty on the quiet?
- 16.They're bony and cagy
- 17.Goes around with runts
- 18.A beginner in athletics?
- 19.Simenon made a lot of noise about them
- 20.Deprived of beer, perhaps, by a certain measure
- 21.Workers putting minced veal into a vessel
- 22.A relative in hospital
- 23.Little house on top of a dam
- 24.When a trout swims drunkenly around Beachy Head, it's definitely fishy!
- 25.It's a job, after one short month, to compose a trio
- 26.Not the king of plums!
- 27.Chooses a different spot
- 28.What cockneys say when they see gold?
- 29.Having cracked his nut, is prevented from leaving
- 30.A game faced impassively
- 31.Astonishing start at university
- 32.When shot, go to the treatment centre
- 33.Sign for the input
- 34.Dylan takes mega sum of money
- 35.Space traveller, tailed
- 36.It's apt to be turned on
- 37.Give credit to some of the needy, for faith
- 38.It's Wednesday, so duck a dunderhead in the river!
- 39.Sadie, upset when separated
- 40.Done too much
- 41.Very important old city man
- 42.Cook up a disparaging term for MPs
About the Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords:
The Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle is published in one of the most popular newspaper of UK, The Evening Standard. For cryptic Crossword lovers, these Crossword puzzles are an absolute treat. First things first, they are completely free, so that’s a win. For getting the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword answers right, you could get a position in the best 10 on the leader board. What’s more, your speed can be tracked and your archived crosswords can also be accessed to get you that position the leaderboard. You can both provide answers for every individual word or the whole puzzle and later get the crossword printed as well. There is no hassle of newsprints, erasing, or scribbling – you can solve them with sheer ease. All that needs to be done is type in the answers which can be easily checked while playing. You can enjoy solving these crosswords the entire week – from Monday to Friday. Monday to Thursday, the crossword sizes are 13×13 and on Friday, they are 19×19. All the Crosswords are the print edition of the previous day.
After figuring the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword solutions, a crossword lover would be elated to try the new ones from the brand new compilation. This compilation includes various different types of games, broadly classified into different categories – Word, Card, Arcade, Puzzles, and Strategy. These puzzles are also published on many online platforms such as Independent which gives you an access to more such crosswords.
These crosswords make the best companion if your routine requires a commute. Not only do they work as a warm-up exercise for the brain, but they also do a great deal for improving one’s vocabulary.
The Crosswords are also available in the form of a paperback – Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords. This book has some brilliant user reviews. On the e-commerce site, users have found this book to be exhilarating, brain-bending, wonderful fun. One user said that the collection had puzzles with various difficulty levels, making it suitable for solvers of all levels. Another user found it an excellent cryptic crosswords book, yet their only complaint was there wasn’t enough of them!
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle Authors: The Evening Standard doesn’t have a particular author for the puzzles, rather they have freelance constructors contributing to it.
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Evening Standard Cryptic crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!