Category: Evening Standard – Cryptic Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -2-August-2021|
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -30-July-2021|
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -29-July-2021|
- 1.Reversible vessel
- 2.Metal worker, not necessarily black
- 3.Slogs wildly, but not without polish
- 4.It can spoil satin
- 5.A duck has a right to be feathered!
- 6.High price of devious arson on the fifth of November
- 7.Large area you can only half search?
- 8.A hitch not mentioned
- 9.A fortune in clothing
- 10.Sad about half the team being overfed!
- 11.To us, Rosie getting upset is no laughing matter
- 12.He's jolly bony!
- 13.Legal right that heartens foreigners
- 14.There's room for the cat to stray out of it anew
- 15.Fellow of 50, nowadays
- 16.Old Bill, an artist, is a bit of a nut
- 17.Give a name to a blend of tea
- 18.Force to be a soldier?
- 19.It takes money to feed one
- 20.Medicinal plant taken for Neptunian ends in salt water
- 21.Write a splendid piece for the piano
- 22.Record many a bad score
- 23.Australian term for a dislocated spine?
- 24.Nautical chairman?
- 25.Mistakenly calls the operator for something to eat
- 26.The object of a rough night?
- 27.A corps or unit
- 28.Mum's out to do wrong, I see, but not a lot
- 29.Sound replacement
- 30.Triangular part of a model tank
- 31.They're of one accord
- 32.Cut an article in three ways
- 33.In the film world, merely ordinary pictures
- 34.Bill can get a kiss out of Elsie, initially
- 35.Veteran actor; corny, but possibly athletic
- 36.Swiss psychologist joining the French in wild places
- 37.Chap brought up in the heart of Paris
- 38.Let's copy the foreigners!
- 39.Points out a line on the map of France
- 40.As court painter, could he ring the monarch?
- 41.Value of an order
- 42.Sleeveless garment permitted to a soldier
- 43.Couples with quiet manners
- 44.Captured tank, perhaps, out East
About the Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords:
The Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle is published in one of the most popular newspaper of UK, The Evening Standard. For cryptic Crossword lovers, these Crossword puzzles are an absolute treat. First things first, they are completely free, so that’s a win. For getting the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword answers right, you could get a position in the best 10 on the leader board. What’s more, your speed can be tracked and your archived crosswords can also be accessed to get you that position the leaderboard. You can both provide answers for every individual word or the whole puzzle and later get the crossword printed as well. There is no hassle of newsprints, erasing, or scribbling – you can solve them with sheer ease. All that needs to be done is type in the answers which can be easily checked while playing. You can enjoy solving these crosswords the entire week – from Monday to Friday. Monday to Thursday, the crossword sizes are 13×13 and on Friday, they are 19×19. All the Crosswords are the print edition of the previous day.
After figuring the Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword solutions, a crossword lover would be elated to try the new ones from the brand new compilation. This compilation includes various different types of games, broadly classified into different categories – Word, Card, Arcade, Puzzles, and Strategy. These puzzles are also published on many online platforms such as Independent which gives you an access to more such crosswords.
These crosswords make the best companion if your routine requires a commute. Not only do they work as a warm-up exercise for the brain, but they also do a great deal for improving one’s vocabulary.
The Crosswords are also available in the form of a paperback – Evening Standard Cryptic Crosswords. This book has some brilliant user reviews. On the e-commerce site, users have found this book to be exhilarating, brain-bending, wonderful fun. One user said that the collection had puzzles with various difficulty levels, making it suitable for solvers of all levels. Another user found it an excellent cryptic crosswords book, yet their only complaint was there wasn’t enough of them!
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Puzzle Authors: The Evening Standard doesn’t have a particular author for the puzzles, rather they have freelance constructors contributing to it.
Evening Standard Cryptic Crossword Answers
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Evening Standard Cryptic crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!