Category: Evening Standard – Cryptic
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -31-March-2020|
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -30-March-2020|
|Evening Standard - Cryptic Crossword Answers -27-March-2020|
- 1.Projected productions
- 2.Stick to good glass
- 3.More than a little, we gather
- 4.Encouragement to listen to Beethoven's fourth
- 5.Small, but maybe of some prominence?
- 6.Where Ray went wrong
- 7.How oarsman fell out?
- 8.Prevented from being a drifter
- 9.The very opposite of Windsor?
- 10.She could give a sneer
- 11.A racy egg container
- 12.Smart joint?
- 13.To climb it is hard, being sick
- 14.It can be ignored ad lib
- 15.Of his works, were many in wrought iron?
- 16.Replacement cardinal?
- 17.Would a miser pinch her?
- 18.Half an hour getting dry out in the lane
- 19.May come out of bed to rebuild a storey
- 20.Guy is light, having nothing on!
- 21.Initial advantage to a flier, perhaps?
- 22.Burns or rases, possibly
- 23.One mounted with saintly mien?
- 24.Female embracing me for want of butch types?
- 25.One drawn to serve apprenticeship?
- 26.It gives one pause
- 27.Beaten hollow
- 28.Recover, for instance, in wet weather
- 29.Shortage of nice guys
- 30.Writers using a concealed crib
- 31.Neglect to return from Baltimore
- 32.Dandy maybe, but a failure without money
- 33.Such sauce seems soppy but not very soft
- 34.Bloomer by Albert, a novel sleuth
- 35.Catches an unwary sprat?
- 36.Can such grass make one sheep turn on another?
- 37.Like a poor golfer's luck?
- 38.To dine out with a girl is heavenly
- 39.Funny feature of bread rolls
- 40.He can order everybody about
- 41.Officer and politician work in agreement