Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
4-August-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.___ Pace, "The Hobbit" actor who portrayed Ronan in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 2."___ Girl (In The World)," song by Rihanna
- 3.Hand towel's hanging spot
- 4."___ well that ends well"
- 5.Actor Mineo of "Exodus"
- 6.Equalize, in a way
- 7.Wine option
- 8.Bradley ___, "Nightmare Alley" actor who voiced Rocket Raccoon in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 9.Previous episode's summary, say
- 10.Brownie ___ mode:
- 11.Gestures-based communication system: Abbr.
- 12.Winery tub
- 13.Avid fan's feeling
- 14.Extremely enthusiastic
- 15.Say "say it!"
- 16.Affectionate word on a candy heart
- 17.Snoozes for sometime
- 18.___-Caps (Nestle candy)
- 19.Battery in a tot's toy, perhaps
- 20.Bright element in Broadway signs
- 21.Beyond amazing
- 22.Many Riyadh residents
- 23.Safety feature under a trapeze
- 24.Sin's counterpart, to math students
- 25.___ Bautista, "Dune" actor who portrayed Drax the Destroyer in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 26.Sauteing additive, sometimes
- 27.Superhero ending to "Iron" or "Ant"
- 28.Seize quickly
- 29.Pilot's "this is when we'll land": Abbr.
- 30.Full basket of laundry, say
- 31."Sweet" thing at Thanksgiving dinner
- 32.Result of putting heads together, sometimes
- 33.Words that come back to you?
- 34."Now more than ___"
- 35.___ Pratt, "The Tomorrow War" actor who portrayed Star-Lord/Peter Quill in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 36."___ was saying...":
- 37.___ Gillan, "The Bubble" actress who portrayed Nebula in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 38.___ Lisa (painting at the Louvre)
- 39.Black-eyed kitchen member?
- 40.Actor Epps of "Fatal Affair"
- 41."___ and shine!"
- 42.Lady in a stable
- 43.___ Delevingne, English model and actress
- 44.Took the reins
- 45.Doctor that treats sleep apnea: Abbr.
- 46.Jessica ___, "The Sinner" actress
- 47.Card game that requires shouting
- 48.___ Saldana, "Star Trek" actress who portrayed Gamora in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 49.Vin ___, "Fast & Furious" actor who voiced Groot in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 50.Coral reef explorer's equipment, perhaps: Abbr.
- 51."This meme is hilarious!": Abbr.
- 52.Marlin's "lost" son in a Pixar film
- 53.___ flop (painful way to enter a pool)
- 54.Keyboard's exit key
- 55.___ Close, "Four Good Days" actress who portrayed Nova Prime/Irani Rael in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 56.Goo for a mohawk, perhaps
- 57."Pokemon" protagonist
- 58.Chinese philosopher's principle
- 59.Nancy Drew's beau
- 60."Preach, brother!"
- 61.Lavatory, in Liverpool
- 62.___ Rooker, "The Suicide Squad" actor who portrayed Yondu Udonta in the 2014 film "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- 63."Thanks ___!":
- 64."I" in VIP, for short
- 65.Ox's Tibetan cousin
- 66."Remains to be ___" (not yet certain)
- 67.Mike Trout's team on scoreboards: Abbr.
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!