Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
26-May-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Mythical goat-man that sounds like "fawn"
- 2.Horror novel by Bram Stoker released on 26 May 1897 that features a Count as a vampire
- 3."___ Hot to Handle" (Netflix reality series)
- 4.Marriage-confirming words:
- 5.Small amount (anagram of "bird")
- 6.Distort, as data
- 7.Woolly "baa baa" mama
- 8.Tiny charge-carrying particle
- 9.Strange or unusual
- 10."Rome ___ not built in a day"
- 11.Washer's partner, in the laundry room
- 12.2005 novel by Stephenie Meyer featuring vampires that was adapted into a film series starring Robert Pattinson
- 13.Thor's father, in Norse myth
- 14."The Pale ___," 1849 horror story by Alexandre Dumas that features vampires
- 15."___ with the Vampire," 1976 gothic horror novel by Anne Rice that was adapted into a film starring Brad Pitt
- 16.Indonesian vacation island
- 17.Pacific or Arctic, e.g.
- 18."Braveheart" actor ___ Gibson
- 19.___ Stark, Sean Bean's "Game of Thrones" character
- 20.Painter and TV host Bob ___
- 21.Make alterations to, as a text
- 22.American comedian ___ Philips
- 23.Tattoo artist's need
- 24.Villain in a storybook, maybe
- 25.By oneself, as during a trip
- 26.Opposite of "profit"
- 27.Right this instant
- 28.Vito Corleone's title
- 29.Robin ___, outlaw of folklore
- 30.Lima's land and llama land
- 31.Boxer Muhammad ___ who perfected the "rope-a-dope" technique
- 32.Do a laundry chore
- 33."Sense and Sensibility" director Lee
- 34.Shaped like an avocado
- 35.Dozes off for a while
- 36.Cardinal ___, one of a deadly seven
- 37.Most admired, in chat room slang
- 38.Null and ___ (no longer valid)
- 39."I'm gonna make ___ an offer he can't refuse!"
- 40.To and ___ (back and forth)
- 41.Started a poker pot
- 42."I can't ___!" (teenager's exclamation, maybe)
- 43.Great misery
- 44.Punch reaction, in comics
- 45.Come out on top, as in a race
- 46.Nevada casino city near Lake Tahoe
- 47."Frailty, ___ name is woman!" ("Hamlet" line)
- 48.LA Lakers' league: Abbr.
- 49."Never Have I ___" (party game)
- 50.___ Maiden, English heavy metal band
- 51.Bard of ___ (Shakespeare's title)
- 52."Not Dead Yet" actress Rodriguez
- 53.Fit of irritation (anagram of "tins")
- 54.Fix, as a fence
- 55.The first "A" in AKA
- 56.Snatch suddenly
- 57.Osaka resident's currency
- 58."I Am ___," 1954 horror novel by Richard Matheson featuring vampires that was adapted into a film starring Will Smith
- 59.Actress Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"
- 60."Price is negotiable," in ads: Abbr.
- 61.2011 animated film about a blue macaw
- 62.Operate, as a yacht
- 63."___ with caution" (instruction on heavy machinery, perhaps)
- 64.Organization with a "Most Wanted" list: Abbr.
- 65.Chief of ___ (prestigious White House position)
- 66."'Salem's ___," 1975 horror novel by Stephen King featuring vampires that was adapted into a miniseries starring David Soul
- 67."Back in Black" rock band
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!