Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
23-January-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Irritate immensely
- 2.___ talk (high spirited speech)
- 3.Chinese spiritual "path"
- 4."House of the Dragon" network: Abbr.
- 5."She" in Portuguese
- 6.Flightless Aussie bird
- 7.Black ___ Peas, "Pump It" musical group who performed at the 2011 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 8.Prefix with "drama" to mean exaggerated
- 9.Speed ___ (mobile phone feature)
- 10.Egg hatcher
- 11.Dance move that depicts a sneezing hygiene
- 12.Sleeve filler
- 13."___ La Vida," song by Coldplay
- 14.Make a tight fist
- 15."I ___ Fine" (song by The Beatles)
- 16.Cooking utensil
- 17."That's a ___" ("That's for sure")
- 18.Adidas product
- 19.Wide-mouthed wonder
- 20.Keg fixture
- 21."___ Take My Eyes Off You," song by Frankie Valli
- 22.Spider-Man's aunt
- 23."The Godfather" Actress Keaton
- 24."32 Flavors" singer DiFranco
- 25.Duck's hangout
- 26."Crazy in Love" singer who performed at the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 27."Lose Yourself" rapper who performed at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 28.Half-___ ("mourning" flag position)
- 29.State-controlling administrative group, for short
- 30.Navigator's sheet
- 31.Bard's "previously"
- 32.Simba's chamber, perhaps
- 33.Messenger molecule: Abbr.
- 34."___ to the World"
- 35.Environmental activist Brockovich
- 36."___ an eye out..."
- 37.___-tickler (funny)
- 38."Have ___ at it!": ("try it")
- 39."Bonjour, mes ___!" ("Hello, my friends!" in French)
- 40.Cape wearer in a movie, perhaps
- 41.Obtain temporarily
- 42.Start from scratch
- 43.Writer Dahl of "Matilda"
- 44.Yellow rental vehicle
- 45.Crux of the matter
- 46.Similar sort
- 47.Response to "how're you?" perhaps:
- 48.___ Dogg, "Drop It Like It's Hot" rapper who performed at the 2022 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 49.Scotland's "young fellow"
- 50."Me ___ You," Jojo Moyes novel
- 51.___-minded (forgetful)
- 52.Lady ___, "Bad Romance" singer who performed at the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 53.Desktop's clickable symbol
- 54.Alias initials
- 55."___ of Glamis," Macbeth's title
- 56.What headphones aim to "cancel"
- 57.Garden where Adam and Eve met
- 58.Mind that can be "a devil's workshop"
- 60.Carbon dating measure
- 61."All the ___"
- 62.Neighbor of Homer Simpson
- 63.Prefix with "practice" or "ware"
- 64.___ Rock, "All Summer Long" singer who performed at the 2004 Super Bowl Halftime show
- 65."The ___ Hatter" (2021 film)
- 66.Actress Aniston, to her fans
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!