Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
20-November-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Fizzy party supply
- 2.Ooh and ___ (express amazement)
- 3."___ Things Bright and Beautiful" (Owl City album)
- 4."Hoo" starter?
- 5.One who bears the labor pain
- 6.Slow garden gastropod
- 7."Fuel" singer DiFranco
- 8.___ Mosby, "How I Met Your Mother" character
- 9.Dog doctor, for short
- 10.Diminutive Christmas helper
- 11.Vinyl albums, for short
- 12.Eggy Yule drink
- 13.Shaquille O'___, NBA legend
- 14.Las Vegas' state, for short
- 15.Feel remorse for
- 16.Put up on a wall, as a picture
- 17.Brand that supplies Wile E. Coyote with fake tunnels and TNT
- 18."The ___ You Drink, the Player You Get," 1973 studio album by Joe Walsh that proved to be his commercial breakthrough
- 19."Nothing ___ Matters," Metallica song
- 20.Gain, as respect
- 21.Snowy slope sliders
- 22.Year where February has an extra day, say
- 23."___ Doubtfire," 1993 Robin Williams film
- 24.Peep from a sheep?
- 25.Financial backing from a bank
- 26."Good Girls" actress Whitman
- 27."Ed, ___, n Eddy," animated series created by Danny Antonucci
- 28.Opposite of "entry"
- 29."___ Seriously, Folks...," 1978 studio album by Joe Walsh that peaked at No. 8 on the U.S. Billboard 200
- 30.Tilt to a side
- 31.It may be measured in kg or lb, for short
- 32.___ like fine wine (gracefully grow old)
- 33.CIO's partner: Abbr.
- 34."So ___!" ("Goodbye!")
- 35.Metric liquid unit, for short
- 36.FBI operative, for short
- 37.Suffix with "cyan" or "chlor"
- 38."Songs for a Dying ___," 1992 solo album by Joe Walsh
- 39.Prefix with "Tok" for a Chinese video-sharing app
- 40.Animation frame
- 41.___ Stark, Sean Bean's character on "Game of Thrones"
- 42.Pablo Neruda and Sylvia Plath, for two
- 43."___ Any Gum?" 1987 solo album by Joe Walsh
- 44.Hoppy beverages
- 45.University URL-ending letters
- 46."Once ___ midnight dreary..."
- 47.Room-cooling appliances at home: Abbr.
- 48."That's so-o-o-o adorable!"
- 49."___ Man," 2012 studio album by Joe Walsh that peaked at No. 12 on the U.S. Billboard 200
- 50.Pen tips (anagram of "bins")
- 51.American ___ (North Dakota state tree)
- 52.Former MGM rival: Abbr.
- 53."American ___," reality singing competition
- 54.Seattle clock setting, in the winter: Abbr.
- 55."The chickens have come home to ___"
- 56.Emulate Mike Tyson
- 57."The Good, the Bad and the ___" (1966 Clint Eastwood movie)
- 58.Manhattan-based paper that publishes "Wordle" and "Connections": Abbr.
- 60."Birds ___ feather flock together":
- 61.Viral winter illness
- 62.Wedding gown fabric?
- 63.Prefix with "metry" for a math subject
- 64.Cattle sound
- 65.Sour, yellow fruit
- 66.Egg ___ (deep-fried appetizer dish)
- 67.___-poke (caramel treat)
- 68.Response to a question, for short
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!