Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
18-September-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1."Once ___ a time..."
- 2.Have a quick bite (anagram of "hons")
- 3.Confer knighthood on
- 4.Legendary Himalayan snowman
- 5.Smoothie berry pronounced as "ah-sigh-ee"
- 6.Olympian's prize
- 7.Shoemaker's tool
- 8.Tailless primate in a sanctuary, say
- 9.___ Underwood, "Hallelujah" singer who has won 17 AMAs as of 2023
- 10.Actress Reinhart of "Riverdale"
- 11.Red snapper, on a sushi menu
- 12.Lion's little one
- 13."Talking ___ & Friends" (animated sitcom)
- 14.___ Rogers, "The Gambler" singer who has won 19 AMAs
- 15.Columbus' state that takes its name from a river
- 16.Response that means "Count me in!"
- 17.Color of honey
- 18.To-do list entry
- 19.Mount ___, active volcano in Italy
- 20.Not crazy
- 21.Deep distress or heartache, say
- 22.Bring up, as a child
- 23.Feel off-color
- 24.Childhood nickname for Darth Vader
- 25.Device with a record button, for short
- 26."Umbrella" and "Good Girl Gone Bad" singer who has won 13 AMAs as of 2023
- 27.Starchy tuber
- 28.Jam and jelly's holder
- 29.Alpha follower, in the Greek alphabet
- 30.Second-largest U.S. state, for short
- 31.Tough ___ to crack
- 32.Google ___, Zoom alternative
- 33."Able was I ___ I saw Elba" (palindrome wrongly attributed to Napoleon)
- 34."Avengers: Infinity ___" (2018 film)
- 35.Modern-day letter in your inbox
- 36."Tell me like ___!" ("Give me the truth!"):
- 37.Verbal hesitation
- 38."___ is more" (minimalist's philosophy)
- 39.What fruits do when left uneaten for too long
- 40.Sir Michael ___ who portrayed Alfred in "Batman Begins"
- 41.Entrepreneur's degree, often: Abbr.
- 42.Audio equipment giant
- 43.Day ___ (facility for young children)
- 44.Giga, tera, peta, ___ (anagram of "axe")
- 45.The Grand ___ Opry
- 46.___ Swift, "Fearless" singer who has won 40 AMAs as of 2023
- 47.Dublin citizens
- 48."Vive le ___!" ("Long live the King")
- 49.___ out a living (barely manage)
- 50."S" in iOS, for short
- 51.Braying, load-bearing animal
- 52.Participated in the Boston Marathon
- 53.Actress Thurman with a species of lizard named after her
- 54.To the ___ degree (utmost)
- 55.Blow someone ___ (astonish)
- 56.Large music concert venue
- 57.___ Mars, "24K Magic" singer who has won 11 AMAs as of 2023
- 58.Year-opening month, for short
- 59.Imitates a crow
- 60.Al Pacino or Robert De Niro, e.g.
- 61.Angsty rock genre
- 62.iPad or Amazon Fire, e.g.
- 63.Sugar-loving insect with a queen
- 64.___ Houston, "Greatest Love of All" singer who has won 22 AMAs
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!