Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
18-March-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1."What's gotten ___ you?”
- 2.Doctor who treats tonsillitis, say: Abbr.
- 3.Walt Whitman's creation
- 4.Opposite of "positive,” for short
- 5."Stop telling me all this!” in texts: Abbr.
- 6.Grabbed a chair, so to say
- 7.___ ring (foot jewelry)
- 8.Pungent smell
- 9.___ Mann, "The Simpsons” bus driver
- 10.Chop ___ (American-Chinese dish)
- 11.Author Edgar Allan ___ who created Detective Dupin
- 12.Prefix with "while” to mean formerly, in olden times
- 13.Prefix with "night” to mean 12 AM
- 14.Opus ___ ("The Da Vinci Code” sect)
- 15.Four-term US president: Abbr.
- 16.Brian ___, ambient music pioneer
- 17."A ___ formality” (insignificant)
- 18.___ Samberg, "Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor
- 19.Personal journal that can now be maintained on a smartphone
- 20.Improbable sports win, say
- 21.___ Weasley, Harry Potter's friend
- 22.Eye part that may be blue or green
- 23.Reaction on seeing the Niagara Falls, perhaps
- 24.Photography device that now comes equipped on all smartphones
- 25.Less than 90 degrees, as an angle
- 26.Actress ___ Mendes of "2 Fast 2 Furious”
- 27.Tic ___ (mint)
- 28.Lao-tzu's philosophy
- 29.Nat ___ Wild (TV channel)
- 30.Type of dance with clicking sounds
- 32.___ pressure (group influence)
- 33."___ is me!” ("Alas!”)
- 34.Filming location
- 35.Sulky selfie face, perhaps (rhymes with "bout”)
- 36.Dot on a die, say
- 38.Big cat's comment?
- 39.Like a person that shows no emotion (anagram of "coits”)
- 40.___-Dame de Paris (landmark)
- 41.Decay, as a vegetable
- 42."Katherine” author ___ Seton
- 43."Gangnam Style” singer
- 44.Paleontologist's finding, perhaps
- 45.Library item that can now be accessed digitally with a smartphone
- 46."The Catcher in the ___” (J.D
- 47.___ and downs
- 48.Caterer's large coffee vessel
- 49.Leaf-gathering garden tool
- 51.Navigational sheet that can now be accessed using a smartphone
- 52.___ Beesly, "The Office” character
- 53.Voice ___, sound taping device that was widely used before smartphones
- 54.Fragrant spray-on scent, say
- 55.___ of the crop (the best)
- 56.Electronic device used for mathematical operations that's mostly been replaced by smartphones
- 57.Have loans to settle, say
- 58.Sweeney ___, "demonic” Johnny Depp character
- 59.Pie ___ mode: 2 wds.
- 60.Mai ___ (sweet cocktail)
- 61.Trash disposal place
- 62."___ Maria” (popular hymn)
- 63.Squirrel's treats or waldorf salad ingredients
- 64.So-called "loneliest” number
- 65.___ on the back (encouraging gesture)
- 66."___ boy!” ("Well done!”)
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!