Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
17-March-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.___ ball pen, ballpoint writing pens commonly found in offices
- 2.Student-focused school-support organization: Abbr.
- 3.Paleozoic or Mesozoic, for one
- 4.___ on the shelf, popular Christmas tradition
- 5.Droop, as an old mattress
- 6.Writing implement used with touchscreens and electronic devices
- 7.Directional suffix with "north” or "east”
- 8.Annoy or irritate
- 9.Grandmother, to Brits
- 10."Crying in the Rain” band: Hyph.
- 11.___ pen, fine-tipped pen that uses a thick, opaque ink
- 12.Short funny performance, say
- 13."American ___” (reality show)
- 14."The Adventures of ___ Tin Tin” ('50s children's TV series)
- 15."What a discovery!”
- 16.___ Peace Prize, award for Martin Luther King Jr.
- 17.Small sugar measure, for short
- 18.Electric marine slitherer
- 19.Head ___ heels in love
- 20.Furious state
- 21.River-blocking construction
- 22.___ matter (central nervous system part)
- 23.___-B (toothbrush brand)
- 24.Pool table surface material
- 25.___ Headey, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” actress
- 26.Hockey legend Bobby ___
- 27.Currency in Kyoto
- 28.Twitter's bird or McDonald's arches, e.g.
- 29.Golf cry that sounds like "four”
- 30.Lofted tennis shot
- 31.___ citizenship (citizenship of two countries)
- 32."So ___, so good”
- 33.Post box item, for short
- 34.___ cleaning (laundry choice)
- 35.Hopping Aussie marsupial, informally
- 36.Parts to be played in movies, say
- 37.___ pen, permanent or non-permanent highlighting pen used commonly on whiteboards
- 38.San Francisco's ___ Hill
- 39.Mysterious vehicle in the sky, say: Abbr.
- 40.___ Lanka, Asian island nation
- 41."She,” in Portuguese
- 42.Nevada's casino city
- 43.___ down (demolished, as an old building)
- 44."Driving Home for Christmas” singer Chris ___
- 45.Put the collar on?
- 47.Streaming service like Netflix: Abbr.
- 48.Alphabet sequence that's also a TV network
- 49.Optical ___ (eye-deceiving phenomenon)
- 50.___ McKellen who portrayed Gandalf
- 51.Twisted, as a sense of humor
- 52.___ need-to-know basis: 2 wds.
- 53.Masseur's supplies
- 54.Wedding gown fabric
- 55.DJ ___ Walker of "Faded”
- 56.___ pen, water-based ink pen that is used broadly in calligraphy
- 57.Earth's center and hottest part
- 58.___ Stark, Maisie Williams' character in "Game of Thrones”
- 59.Palo ___, California
- 60.What the three monkeys say, "See no ___. . .”
- 61.Dubai's nation: Abbr.
- 62.Dried grape that is a rum cake ingredient
- 63.Cry from a sty
- 64.Prefix with "pressure” or "puncture”
- 65.Milk-producing bovine
- 66.___ Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!