Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
15-January-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.In a melancholic mood
- 2.___-blo fuse
- 3."The Song is ___," song by The Who that was written by Pete Townshend
- 4.Tidal partner of "flow"
- 5.Ancient Aegean region
- 6."Behind ___," song by The Who that was covered in the TV series "Legion":
- 7.Brazilian carnival city
- 8.Broadband initials
- 9."Rubyfruit Jungle" author Rita ___ Brown
- 10.Obligation to repay
- 11.Legendary Boston Bruins defenseman Bobby ___
- 12."I Want It That Way" band Backstreet ___
- 13.Container for ashes
- 14.Opposite of "passive"
- 15.Another word for unnecessary fuss
- 16.What an employed person has
- 17."The Magic ___," song by The Who which was featured in "Goodfellas"
- 18.Floral Niihau necklace
- 19.Part of the foot which is also a prefix for enemy
- 20.Pitcher with a wide mouth
- 21.Song by The Who which was written for actress Theresa Russell
- 22.Easy-to-wear shirt, informally
- 23."True ___," 2010 film starring Jeff Bridges
- 24."Baba ___," hit song by The Who which is used as the pregame music at Sanford Stadium
- 25.To the point
- 26.Frida Kahlo's creation
- 27.Saint who is depicted with a lamb
- 28.ICU personnel: Abbr.
- 29."The Simpsons" leisure suit wearer, Disco ___
- 30.Regal form of address
- 31.Like hazardous winter roads
- 32.Southeast Asian country, to veterans
- 33.Two-finger sign for peace
- 34.Beings from outer space: Abbr.
- 35.Engine sound
- 36.Cooked sushi staple
- 37.Singer ___ Miller of "Like That"
- 38.Lovers' squabble
- 39.Takashi ___, retired Japanese gymnast
- 40.Synonym for last and final, for short
- 41."___ like nobody's watching"
- 42.Attacked like a mosquito
- 43.Tres minus dos
- 44.Sam Worthington thriller "Man ___ Ledge":
- 45."___ more..." (again)
- 46.Stiller and Affleck
- 47.Table supports
- 48.PC key below "X"
- 49.___ of the pig (2019, as per the Chinese calendar)
- 50."I'm all ___..." (listening)
- 51."___ Together," song by The Who which was released as a non-album single in 1972
- 52.___ Gadot, actress who played Gisele in "Fast & Furious"
- 53.Ear part that does the heavy lifting
- 54."Dusk," to Keats
- 56.Sticky, slimy stuff
- 57.Jessica Alba starrer "___ the Blue"
- 58."Leaving Las Vegas" actor Cage, familiarly
- 59.City where Iowa State University is
- 60.Snaky letter
- 61.Make a faux pas, say
- 62.Brain scan ordered by neurologists: Abbr.
- 63."Shop ___ You Drop" (American game show)
- 64.___ like hotcakes
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!