Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
14-May-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Room for squats
- 2.Robe at the Colosseum, once
- 3."Sorry, my hands ___ tied"
- 4.Month with a spooky last day, for short
- 5.Broadway musical with a feline name
- 6.Elle, e.g., for short
- 7.Pal in Canberra
- 8.Disengaged from one's peers
- 9.Masculine in an aggressive way
- 10.Before today?
- 11.First "L" in LOL
- 12.Pig's spot
- 13.Musician's club appearance, say
- 14.Stick for bouncing around
- 15.Disney's snowman from "Frozen"
- 16.Back, to a sailor
- 17."Give ___ second chance!":
- 18.Hollywood's "Mr. & ___ Smith"
- 19.One of the three bears?
- 20."Quiet, ___!," American radio show from the Golden Age starring Ernest Chappell
- 21.Like some heirs or breadwinners
- 22."Ma ___," American radio soap opera from the Golden Age starring Virginia Payne
- 23."I can't, I've got a ___ of work"
- 24.Hello ___ (Japanese character)
- 25."King ___ Time," USA's longest-running radio show
- 26."Stop the ___," American radio game show from the Golden Age that was hosted by Bert Parks and Dennis James
- 27.Maple syrup source
- 28."___ Aces," American radio show from the Golden Age starring Paul Stewart
- 29.Pro's counterpart, to a decision maker
- 30.Coat for a road
- 31.First "R" in R&R
- 32.___ of war
- 33.It may be passed in fields or courts
- 34.Lung inflator
- 35.Chicago's winter hours: Abbr.
- 36.Site where one may kiss the bride
- 37.___ for (select)
- 38.___ as directed
- 39."___ Corliss Archer," American radio program from the Golden Age starring Janet Waldo
- 40."I'm not getting ___ younger!"
- 41.___ Guevara (Cuban revolution figure)
- 42.Like an "I told you so!" look
- 43.Not taped, as a radio broadcast
- 44.Ground-up fish bait (anagram of "much")
- 45.Country governed by seven Sheikhs: Abbr.
- 46."It'll ___ you" (price to pay)
- 47.Have faith in, with "on"
- 48.Moo goo ___ pan (Cantonese-inspired dish)
- 49."Reading Rainbow" network: Abbr.
- 50.Barista's chocolatey creation
- 51.Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- 52.Average in math?
- 53.Get ruined, as an ice sculpture
- 54.Item on a lapidarist's desk, perhaps
- 55."The Halls of ___," American radio show from the Golden Age starring Ronald Colman
- 56.Prefix with "boy" or "girl" to mean a restaurant worker
- 57."Coyote ___" (2000 film)
- 58.Tuna in a Hawaiian household
- 59.Ocular infection
- 60.Heavy-handed one
- 61.Spanish for "more"
- 62.Water under a castle's bridge?
- 63.Read, as a barcode
- 64.Supermarket chain headquartered in New South Wales: Abbr.
- 65.One who is on your side
- 66.Minor public scene
- 67.Electronic cigarette's lack
- 68.Vietnamese soup
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!