Category: Daily Themed Crossword Answers
14-January-2022 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Repetitive learning
- 2.Cry of dismay:
- 3.Something struck by a model?
- 4.Fuming or bonkers
- 5.Credit card user
- 6.By way of
- 7.Giant kelp, for one
- 8.___-conscious (green warrior)
- 9.Like Superman's vision: Hyph.
- 10."Wave," in Spanish
- 11.NPR correspondent Shapiro
- 12.Drake's "___ for What"
- 13.Fiend in a fairy tale
- 14."The ___ of Glory" (Lady Gaga song)
- 15.Ardent follower?
- 16.Dalmatian mark
- 17.Try to win over
- 18.Egyptian fertility goddess
- 19.High-___ (like some luxury brands)
- 20.Half of Mork's sign-off
- 21.Art ___ (retro architectural style)
- 22.___ of interest (banking term)
- 23."Sure thing, Captain!"
- 24.Ernest Hemingway's "The Old Man and the ___"
- 25.Jaden, to Will Smith
- 26."SmackDown" and "RAW" organization: Abbr.
- 27."Star Trek" counselor Deanna ___
- 28.Santa Monica tourist attraction
- 29.Blockchain platform conceived by Vitalik Buterin in 2013
- 30.Do some laundry
- 33.Martinez of the Yankees
- 34.Last Greek letter
- 35.Furry foot
- 36.Judo base
- 37.One ___ customer (instruction on a free sample)
- 38.Philanthropist ___ Khan
- 39.Female sibling, affectionately
- 40.The mind's "I"
- 41."Whose fault ___?":
- 42.Air travel safety organization: Abbr.
- 43.Irritate greatly
- 44.Cryptocurrency by Ripple which was conceived by Jed McCaleb in 2012
- 45.Tiny recipe amount
- 46.Square's partner
- 47.DVD function
- 48.Planetary path
- 49.Folk singer Burl
- 50."Neither this ___ that"
- 51.Light, leafy dish
- 52.Suffix with "sput" to mean a Soviet satellite
- 53.Cryptocurrency conceived by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008
- 54."The House That Jack Built" actress Thurman
- 55.___ Jackson Sr. a.k.a. Ice Cube
- 56.Public blockchain platform conceived by Charles Hoskinson in 2015 and has its cryptocurrency named after Ada Lovelace
- 57."___-la-la" (song syllables)
- 58.Continental money unit
- 59.Orchestra section with violins and cellos, for short
- 60.Violent weather
- 61.Archer's weapon
- 62.One who might win an Oscar
- 63.Heart test chart: Abbr.
- 64.Hog fat used as cooking grease
- 66.Director Lee of "Hulk"
- 67.Time in the service
Need Daily Themed Mini Answers? Click Here
About Daily Themed Crossword App
If you are a big crossword fan, then you may have heard of Daily Themed Crossword mobile game. It is published by PlaySimple Games and is quite popular with mobile users. It has been installed millions of times. You can easily download it on your Android device or iPhone. This game is perfect for every crossword fanatic.
When you install Daily Themed Crossword app on your smartphone, it gives you two options to play the game. First, you can play as a guest. Second, you can connect your Facebook account with the app and solve puzzles. This method is recommended if you want to store your progress. Upon entertaining the app, you are presented with a free daily puzzle. The crossword puzzles are quite easy in the beginning and as you progress, the difficulty level also arises. The puzzles are mostly based on different topics such as movies, media, news, current affairs, games, history, and literature. Each day has a different themed crossword puzzle like Music Mondays, Sports Tuesdays, TV Wednesdays, Movie Thursdays, etc.
How to play?
When you play a crossword in the Daily Themed Crossword app, there are several options available. You are given 100 coins in the beginning. If you are stuck in the puzzle, you can reveal one word for free. The next word will cost you 10 coins. Likewise, you can reveal 10 random letters for free only once. The next time you want to use this option, it will cost you 10 coins. To check your mistakes, click on ‘’See Wrong’’ and it will show you the wrong answers but it will take 20 coins for that. You can gain 5 coins if you watch an advertisement video. The ad is 30 seconds long and not too heavy. You can also purchase coins for real money but it’s entirely up to you.
There is a timer present during the puzzle. If you unlock a hidden word, then you will get immense help in the crossword. This is known as ‘’Frenzy’’. On the Daily Themed Crossword App, you can track your progress. You can also check your earned medals for example, Social Butterfly, On the Rise, Mini Minion, BFFs for Life, Perfectionist, Bounty Hunter etc. You can unlock the crosswords in archives too with coins.
Overall, Daily Themed Crossword is a must-have app for every crossword lover. It’s light, fast and free of any bugs. It’s free to install and the game is already popular with millions of people. For your daily dose of entertainment and knowledge, download and install the Daily Themed Crossword app on your mobile device and solve amazing crossword puzzles.
Download Daily Themed from Google Play – Click Here
Download Daily Themed from Apple store – Click Here
Daily Themed Crossword Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Daily Themed Crossword answers every day!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!