Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
29-June-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Word that can go before macaroni or room
- 2.Green fruit with brown skin
- 3.Property card in Monopoly
- 4.King whos Thor and Lokis father
- 5.Extend as a newspaper subscription
- 7.Big shaggy bovine
- 8.I cant ___! (excited cry)
- 9.Make a surprise visit: 2 wds.
- 10.Savings institutions
- 11.___ Day vitamins: 2 wds.
- 12.First word of many letters
- 13.Tip of a slipper
- 14.Trials and tribulations
- 15.The Lovebirds actress Issa ___
- 16.Unexpected singer of Way Back Into Love in 2007s Music and Lyrics (with Hugh Grant): 2 wds.
- 17.Internet site for health advice
- 18.Swelled head
- 19.Brunch or dinner for example
- 20.Artists three-legged stand
- 21.Kylo ___ (Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker character)
- 22.Japans continent
- 23.American spy organization: Abbr.
- 24.Rugged cliff
- 26.Formal agreement between countries
- 27.Saturday Night Live comedian Davidson
- 28.Opera singers showstopper
- 29.Word that concludes some prayers
- 30.Ringo Starrs knightly title
- 31.Person who wanders a long way
- 32.Unexpected singer of SOS in 2008s Mamma Mia! (with Meryl Streep): 2 wds.
- 33.Apple computer
- 34.Pitched correctly to a musician: 2 wds.
- 35.What gave you that ___? (Why do you think that?)
- 36.Actor Garrett ___ who played Harry Kim on Star Trek: Voyager
- 37.Rustic hotels
- 38.___ all is said and done . . .
- 39.Largest of the Three Bears
- 40.Doom Patrol actor Tudyk
- 41.The I in TMI for short
- 42.Garage ___ (events with secondhand goods)
- 43.___ boom (aircraft sound)
- 44.Stopping point
- 45.Live Free or ___ (New Hampshires motto)
- 46.Tortoises opponent in a fable
- 47.Unexpected singer of Santa Fe in 1992s Newsies: 2 wds.
- 48.Gawk at
- 49.Sundar Pichais title at Google: Abbr.
- 50.Spanish word thats shouted during a flamenco dance
- 51.Writer of verses
- 52.Lake between Ohio and Ontario
- 53.On pins and needles
- 54.Santa ___ California
- 55.Shoelace problems
- 56.Take care of too-long grass
- 57.Actress Graynor of Mrs. America
- 59.Swim ___ (flipper for a scuba diver)
- 60.Prepare potatoes for Thanksgiving dinner
- 61.French-speaking Caribbean nation
- 62.Swirling current
- 63.Admission charge for a poker hand
- 64.Fireplace grime
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!