Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
28-June-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Host of TBSs Full Frontal whose last name sounds like a letter of the alphabet: 2 wds.
- 2.Portion of a play or movie
- 3.___ uproar (riotous): 2 wds.
- 4.Body part touched to the ground in a modern form of protest
- 5.Frozen water
- 6.Place to lift weights
- 7.Units of heredity
- 8.Where your nose and mouth are located
- 9.Dont go
- 10.Overwhelmed and under pressure like at work
- 11.___ appétit!
- 12.Generous ___ fault: 2 wds.
- 13.We were made for ___ other
- 14.Pieces in a mosaic
- 15.Pints ordered at a pub
- 16.Do the Right Thing actress whose last name sounds like a letter of the alphabet: 2 wds.
- 17.Tel Aviv and Jerusalems country
- 18.Boat-propelling tool
- 19.The Last of the Mohicans actor Studi
- 20.Long long time
- 21.Pest on a dog
- 22.___ of expertise (what a pro is good at)
- 23.___ you kidding me?!
- 24.Big ___ Country (nickname for Montana)
- 26.Opposite of skinny
- 27.Former Tonight Show host whose first name sounds like a letter of the alphabet: 2 wds.
- 28.The right side of a compass
- 29.___ of vipers (villainous group)
- 30.Organ you see with
- 31.Science Guy Bill who plays a fictional version of himself on Blindspot
- 32.Dear me!
- 33.Study a lot right before a final
- 34.Core stomach muscles
- 35.Utensil thats not a spoon or knife
- 36.Not then
- 37.Smokey for one
- 38.Small battery size
- 39.___ Doodle Dandy
- 40.Maleficent actress whose first name sounds like a letter of the alphabet: 2 wds.
- 41.Baseball cap beanie or fedora
- 42.Meat often ordered medium rare
- 43.Weekend Update show: Abbr.
- 44.___ logs (snoring)
- 45.Makes less yellow like teeth
- 46.Phrase that can mean clean up eat or stick in jail: 2 wds.
- 47.Hang loosely like oversized jeans
- 48.Lounges on the sofa perhaps
- 49.___ out (scold harshly)
- 50.2008 Obama campaign slogan: 3 wds.
- 51.Last weekday: Abbr.
- 52.Maple syrup source
- 53.Ending for consist or despond
- 54.Pickle containers
- 55.Birminghams state: Abbr.
- 56.Maker of plug-in cars
- 57.Shade of brown thats lighter than chocolate
- 58.Hand cream additive
- 60.State whose largest cities include Wichita and Topeka
- 61.Whats used to hit a baseball
- 62.Time period like the Victorian and Elizabethan ones
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!