Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
27-June-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Hero of The Matrix
- 2.In ___ York minute (immediately): 2 wds.
- 3.Happy hour hangout
- 4.Eye ___ (ophthalmologists medication dispensers)
- 5.Go out ___ limb: 2 wds.
- 6.___ John B (hit for the Beach Boys)
- 7.Salty eggs from fish
- 8.Paper to jot notes on
- 9.New Age-y radiance
- 10.Knight who pursued Guinevere
- 11.___ Talks (popular lecture series)
- 12.Vinyl record albums: Abbr.
- 13.Cable channel that aired Being Mary Jane for five seasons
- 15.Pork or turkey for example
- 16.Salad green with curly leaves
- 17.The ___ Five (nickname for the experts on Queer Eye)
- 18.Street performer whos silent
- 19.Computer language whose symbol is a cup of coffee
- 20.Hospitals treat right away areas: Abbr.
- 21.Blessed ___ the meek . . .
- 22.Hogwarts potions professor
- 23.Dog food brand with a Dental Chews line
- 24.Suffix with Gator and Power
- 25.Bohemian Rhapsody Oscar winner Malek
- 26.Killing ___ (Sandra Oh spy thriller)
- 27.Something you want to scratch
- 28.Room for a home theater maybe
- 29.Ray-___ (sunglasses brand)
- 30.Nickname for the president who delivered the Gettysburg Address
- 31.Tavern keeper on The Simpsons
- 32.Kelloggs Raisin ___ (breakfast cereal)
- 33.Daily task agenda: 2 wds. hyph.
- 34.Rabbit Run author who received the American Academy of Arts and Letters Gold Medal in 2007: 2 wds.
- 35.___ of (smitten by)
- 36.ISP owned by Verizon Media
- 37.Robert Burns or Robert Frost for example
- 38.Telethon hosts: Abbr.
- 39.Place for a file folders label
- 40.Kid in a stroller
- 41.Comic actress Sykes
- 42.Get ___ big for your britches
- 43.What water does in a river
- 44.Channel thats had few sporting events to televise in recent months
- 46.Beloved author who received the American Academy of Arts and Letters Gold Medal in 2019: 2 wds.
- 47.Ridesharing giant that went public in May of 2019
- 48.___ on ones way (dismissed)
- 49.Opposite of young
- 50.Hard-to-please actresses
- 51.Very small amount
- 52.Drive-up fixture at a bank sometimes: Abbr.
- 53.Be a ___! (Help me out!)
- 54.What the p in rpm stands for
- 55.The ___ to ruin
- 56.Ragtime author who received the American Academy of Arts and Letters Gold Medal in 2013: 3 wds.
- 57.Retired NBA player Lamar
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!