Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
26-September-2021 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Casino game that rhymes with Reno
- 2.Dallas Cowboys running back Emmitt Smith scored 175 of them: Abbr.
- 3.The Boy Is ___ (1998 hit by Brandy and Monica)
- 4.___ Vegas Raiders (NFL team)
- 5.Document presented at a graduation ceremony
- 6.Out of danger
- 7.You may ___ on it (possible response from a Magic 8 Ball)
- 8.1975 Wimbledon winner Arthur
- 9.___-fi (literary genre)
- 10.State where Captain Kirk was from on Star Trek
- 11.Loki star Hiddleston
- 12.Wood for whiskey barrels
- 13.Furnaces and radiators for example
- 14.___ out (choose not to participate)
- 15.Shoe bottoms
- 16.Type of bread that sometimes has caraway seeds
- 17.Chamber drawn by an architect
- 18.Boat-steering aid
- 19.Male animal tended by a shepherd
- 20.County festival
- 21.Lean to one side
- 22.And more unnamed people: 2 wds.
- 23.Excuse me ___ (polite way to get a man's attention)
- 24.Hang loosely like too-big jeans
- 25.Oscar-winning The Help actress who has struggled with dyslexia: 2 wds.
- 26.Pod used in gumbo
- 27.Sound feed (as opposed to video)
- 28.Chafe against
- 29.Cooling devices: Abbr.
- 30.Twitter abbreviation indicating This was unknown to me before just now . . .
- 31.Came up short financially
- 32.Pokémon trainer ___ Ketchum
- 33.Round part of an Etch A Sketch
- 34.Photo ___ (media events with celebs or politicians)
- 35.Makes changes to as a gown
- 36.Boston-area school that graduates lots of engineers: Abbr.
- 38.___ in your way?: 2 wds.
- 39.Person from Glasgow or Edinburgh
- 40.Girl's name that rhymes with speedy
- 42.Play on words
- 43.Oscar-nominated The Imitation Game actress who has struggled with dyslexia: 2 wds.
- 45.Amazing reviews
- 46.What a postal truck carries
- 47.Omelet ingredients
- 48.___ Misérables
- 49.Liquor made by Beefeater
- 50.Peace ___ (design on a hippie's T-shirt)
- 51.Cat ___ Hot Tin Roof: 2 wds.
- 52.Saucepan covers
- 53.The Fresh Prince of ___-Air
- 54.Go ___-wild
- 55.Porky or Peppa for example
- 56.Horror star Vincent who was featured on Michael Jackson's song Thriller
- 57.Banana part you don't eat
- 58.Oscar-winning Ghost actress who has struggled with dyslexia: 2 wds.
- 59.Suffix in the names of some sweet beverages
- 60.___ reporter (term for a hotshot journalist)
- 61.Big tooth in a mastodon skeleton
- 62.Potato chip brand
- 63.Single-named supermodel
- 64.___ behaved (lacking manners)
- 65.___-Magnon (early human)
- 66.Clothing fastener that can be closed one-handed
- 67.Lightning ___ (image on the Flash's costume)
- 69.Cloth for polishing silver
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!