Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
26-September-2021 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Chafe against
- 2.___-fi (literary genre)
- 3.Sound feed (as opposed to video)
- 4.Cooling devices: Abbr.
- 5.Round part of an Etch A Sketch
- 6.Furnaces and radiators for example
- 7.Pokémon trainer ___ Ketchum
- 8.Makes changes to as a gown
- 9.___ in your way?: 2 wds.
- 10.Type of bread that sometimes has caraway seeds
- 12.Male animal tended by a shepherd
- 13.Girl's name that rhymes with speedy
- 15.Lean to one side
- 16.Hang loosely like too-big jeans
- 17.Oscar-nominated The Imitation Game actress who has struggled with dyslexia: 2 wds.
- 18.Pod used in gumbo
- 20.Twitter abbreviation indicating This was unknown to me before just now . . .
- 21.What a postal truck carries
- 22.Came up short financially
- 23.Omelet ingredients
- 24.Peace ___ (design on a hippie's T-shirt)
- 25.___ Misérables
- 26.Photo ___ (media events with celebs or politicians)
- 27.Boston-area school that graduates lots of engineers: Abbr.
- 28.Cat ___ Hot Tin Roof: 2 wds.
- 29.Go ___-wild
- 30.Person from Glasgow or Edinburgh
- 31.The Fresh Prince of ___-Air
- 32.Horror star Vincent who was featured on Michael Jackson's song Thriller
- 33.Suffix in the names of some sweet beverages
- 34.Play on words
- 35.Oscar-winning Ghost actress who has struggled with dyslexia: 2 wds.
- 36.Big tooth in a mastodon skeleton
- 37.___ behaved (lacking manners)
- 38.Amazing reviews
- 39.Single-named supermodel
- 40.Clothing fastener that can be closed one-handed
- 41.Cloth for polishing silver
- 42.Liquor made by Beefeater
- 44.Dallas Cowboys running back Emmitt Smith scored 175 of them: Abbr.
- 45.Document presented at a graduation ceremony
- 46.Saucepan covers
- 47.___ Vegas Raiders (NFL team)
- 48.Porky or Peppa for example
- 49.You may ___ on it (possible response from a Magic 8 Ball)
- 50.Banana part you don't eat
- 51.1975 Wimbledon winner Arthur
- 52.___ reporter (term for a hotshot journalist)
- 53.State where Captain Kirk was from on Star Trek
- 54.Potato chip brand
- 55.Loki star Hiddleston
- 56.___ out (choose not to participate)
- 57.Wood for whiskey barrels
- 58.___-Magnon (early human)
- 59.Lightning ___ (image on the Flash's costume)
- 60.Shoe bottoms
- 61.Chamber drawn by an architect
- 62.Boat-steering aid
- 63.Casino game that rhymes with Reno
- 64.The Boy Is ___ (1998 hit by Brandy and Monica)
- 65.County festival
- 66.Excuse me ___ (polite way to get a man's attention)
- 67.Out of danger
- 68.And more unnamed people: 2 wds.
- 69.Oscar-winning The Help actress who has struggled with dyslexia: 2 wds.
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!