Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
22-May-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Best Picture winner with the line If Im doing a fake movie its gonna be a fake hit
- 2.___ down (demolished)
- 4.Bath powder
- 5.Actor Morales who was on season 1 of Ozark
- 6.You might place one in a casino
- 7.Become more mature
- 8.Victor who wrote Les Misérables
- 9.Group whose songs are heard in the Mamma Mia! films
- 10.Eastern part of the Earths largest landmass
- 11.Red like some cheeks
- 12.13 hours after noon: 2 wds. abbr.
- 13.___ plugs (engine parts)
- 14.Longtime Yankees pitcher who sang in his high school choir: 2 wds.
- 15.Appliance that pizza is cooked in
- 16.More than
- 17.Harrison Fords Raiders of the Lost Ark role for short
- 18.Circular audio recordings: Abbr.
- 19.Fashion sense
- 20.Halt ___ goes there?
- 21.Environmental prefix for friendly or sphere
- 22.Brief note at the office
- 23.Take ___ (2008 Rihanna hit): 2 wds.
- 24.Traffic backups
- 25.Race car driver who sang in her high school choir: 2 wds.
- 26.Tarzan the ___ Man
- 27.Pull unwanted plants out of a garden
- 28.Tilt like a tower in Pisa
- 29.Insecure creator and star Issa ___
- 30.Foamy drink that might be on tap at a bar
- 31.Cutting-___ (very current)
- 32.Me as said by Miss Piggy
- 33.How I Met ___ Mother
- 34.Pressed the doorbell
- 35.Metal containers for breath mints
- 36.Longtime Chicago Bears running back who sang in his high school choir: 2 wds.
- 37.Fateful sign of things to come
- 38.The First ___ (Christmas song)
- 39.___ and cones (receptors in the eye)
- 40.Viral Web sensation
- 41.Can you identify this?: 3 wds.
- 42.What the first of the Three Little Pigs houses was made of
- 43.Shout thats meant to scare you
- 44.Sing with closed lips
- 45.Burlap material
- 46.Actress Spelling
- 47.Urgent care areas in hospitals: Abbr.
- 48.The Dodgers when playing in Dodger Stadium: 2 wds.
- 49.Help in a bank robbery say
- 50.Where rainbows and clouds are
- 52.Small hill with a flat top
- 53.Chocolaty Hostess snack: 2 wds.
- 54.As ___ on TV
- 55.Badges worn by convention delegates: 2 wds.
- 56.Swear ___ (place where you have to put money if you curse)
- 57.Finds a purpose for
- 58.Short amusing story
- 59.1970s band known for its stage makeup
- 60.Ground covering
- 61.NPR host Glass
- 62.Picks out of a lineup for short
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!