Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
21-May-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Straight-A students 4.0: Abbr.
- 2.White condiment for short
- 3.Thank you for the church donation!: 2 wds.
- 4.Charlie Parkers horn for short
- 5.Little annoyances
- 6.Transportation company thats often been opposed by taxi companies
- 7.His Gods Country won the 2019 CMA for Single of the Year: 2 wds.
- 8.Knightley of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies
- 9.Type of party without women
- 10.Martial arts master Bruce
- 11.___ Artest (former name of Metta World Peace)
- 12.___ the first thing that comes to mind
- 13.___ carte menu: 2 wds.
- 14.Number in a duo
- 15.Unscrew as a jars lid
- 16.Black ___ Sun (Soundgarden song)
- 17.The Dance country singer who won the 2019 CMA for Entertainer of the Year: 2 wds.
- 18.Yes on Talk Like a Pirate Day
- 19.___ Tesfaye (real name of singer The Weeknd)
- 20.Touch on the shoulder
- 21.Space aliens ship: Abbr.
- 22.Hot sauce that shares its name with a Mexican state
- 23.Fluid on a dipstick
- 24.Innovative thought
- 25.Gatherings with burgers and brats
- 26.Stat for a turntables speed: Abbr.
- 27.So-called brains of a computer: Abbr.
- 28.University sports regulator: Abbr.
- 29.___ 1 Imports
- 30.___-cone (shaved-ice treat)
- 31.Hot guy or a type of earring
- 32.1983 comedy with Michael Keaton as a stay-at-home dad: 2 wds.
- 33.Major airline with an Atlanta hub
- 34.Not bonkers
- 35.Convention center trade show for short
- 36.Big brass instrument
- 37.___ Disney Resort (original name of Disneyland Paris)
- 38.Last name of John Lennons widow
- 39.Salami or pastrami for example
- 40.Care to put some money on it?: 2 wds.
- 41.Crows cry
- 42.Internet dating site since 2000
- 43.All the chips in a poker game
- 44.SEAL Team network
- 45.Company that popularized instant messaging in the 1990s
- 46.The Joy Luck Club author Amy
- 47.Benicio who starred in Sicario: Day of the Soldado: 2 wds.
- 48.Locker room linen
- 49.Airplane ___ (iPhone setting)
- 50.Uncoordinated fool
- 51.Fired off like an email
- 52.Shoots an average score in golf
- 53.Her Girl won the 2019 CMA for Album of the Year: 2 wds.
- 54.Cardboard item in the middle of a roll of toilet paper
- 55.___-a-dope (boxing strategy)
- 57.Little drink of alcohol
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!