Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
20-May-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Vehicle for a rock band thats on the road: 2 wds.
- 2.Fry in a pan
- 3.Online messages
- 4.___ your time (wait patiently)
- 5.Modern equivalent of sweetie or honey
- 6.Garland for someone vacationing in Hawaii
- 7.Not barefoot
- 8.Cry of enlightenment
- 9.Stuff in smokers trays
- 10.Sopranos big number
- 11.Bad Boys actor who played Marcuss friend Tyler Hawkins in Boomerang: 2 wds.
- 12.Almost straight up and down as a cliff
- 13.Help! signal
- 14.Synonym and rhyme for grab
- 15.Six-foot Australian bird
- 16.Health resorts
- 17.Comic actor Corddry
- 18.Religious subgroups
- 19.Pop vocalist Aimee or keyboardist Manfred
- 20.Whats Love Got to Do With It vocalist Turner
- 21.Like footage that hasnt been edited yet
- 22.Small salamander
- 23.Trading Places actor who played ad executive Marcus Graham in 1992s Boomerang: 2 wds.
- 25.Stave off as a crisis
- 26.Asian country whose capital is Kathmandu
- 27.Dr. Evil to Austin Powers
- 28.Vehicle that might have a kickstand
- 29.Film critic Roger who died in 2013
- 30.Big hunk of meat
- 31.Celebrity whos revered by millions
- 32.Emanation at a landfill
- 33.Everything is falling ___ place
- 34.This ___ good sign (Im optimistic): 2 wds.
- 35.Shop til you drop trip
- 36.Chew noisily
- 37.___ salt (condiment that comes from the ocean)
- 38.Abbreviation before a 32-Across
- 39.Wrestling maneuver
- 40.Pull as a water-skier
- 41.Its ___ or nothing
- 42.Group that may call a strike
- 43.Corporation in Road Runner cartoons
- 44.Racetrack circuit
- 45.Airport shuttles
- 46.Criminals assumed name
- 47.Demolition compound: Abbr.
- 48.___ on the wrist (minor punishment)
- 49.Juan Peróns first lady in Argentina in the 1940s
- 50.Tackle the quarterback for a loss
- 51.Little Women director Gerwig
- 52.Fencing sword with a French name
- 53.Switched at Birth actress Thompson
- 54.Mooses cousin
- 55.Now ___ this! (Listen up!)
- 56.___ Drago (Rockys opponent in Rocky IV)
- 57.Where Diamond Head and Waikiki are
- 58.Tim whos the CEO of Apple
- 59.Words spoken by the bride and groom: 2 wds.
- 60.Performs a tune
- 61.Woman without a mother in Christianity
- 62.Tooth that grinds
- 64.Bridesmaids actress Kristen
- 65.A Rage in Harlem actress who played Marcuss boss Jacqueline Broyer in Boomerang: 2 wds.
- 66.Celebratory poem
- 67.Bean curd used in vegan dishes
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!