Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
16-September-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Double-___ sword
- 2.Thor or Zeus, for example
- 3.Minor quibble
- 5.Reason for indoor recess
- 6.Lamb's mother
- 8.Pie ___ mode (pastry topped with ice cream): 2 wds.
- 9.Sallie ___ (college loan agency)
- 10.Actor Josh who stars on HBO's "Avenue 5”
- 11.Kangaroo baby
- 12.Boyz II Men 1994 hit with the line "I'm begging you, begging you come back to me”: 3 wds.
- 13.Animal you could ride in a desert
- 14.The front of a newspaper, for example
- 15.Tablet of paper
- 16.Dump at the altar
- 17.Black roofing material
- 18.Type of shelter that participants on "Naked and Afraid” might build
- 19.Weekly game at some churches
- 20.Plastic item seen in cornrows
- 21.Old record player: Hyph.
- 22.Helping hand
- 23.___ up (accelerates, like an engine)
- 24.Back in time
- 26.Double agent
- 27.Place to go for a full-body scrub
- 28.Post Honey ___ (breakfast cereal)
- 29.Shape of a cricket field
- 30.Grand ___ Opry (Nashville attraction)
- 31.Suffix for superlative words
- 32.Piece of furniture to sleep on
- 33.Small bills to tip a street performer
- 34.Mob honcho
- 35.Apprehend, as a thief
- 36."Whose cruel idea was it for the word ‘___' to have an S in it?” (Steven Wright joke)
- 37.Boyz II Men 1997 hit with the line "You taught me everything”: 4 wds.
- 38.___ and shaker (influential person)
- 39.Just sitting around
- 40.Sense of self-importance
- 41.Beer made by Lagunitas: Abbr.
- 42.Brewed beverages that can be black, green, or white
- 43.Joint in the lower body
- 44.Middle Eastern country with 43 Olympic wrestling medals
- 45.Company that makes microwaves and refrigerators
- 46.Participate in drama class, say
- 47.Joint in the upper body
- 48.Adorable bear that's a symbol of China
- 49."Never give ___ your dreams”: 2 wds.
- 50.Layered hairstyle, or plush carpet
- 51.Paternity test evidence: Abbr.
- 52.Take the blue ribbon
- 53.Comedy or romance, for example
- 54.Have title to
- 55.Boyz II Men 1992 hit with the line "Still I can't let go”: 4 wds.
- 56."This ___ got to stop!”
- 57.Deliver a formal speech
- 58.Pitching ___ (old-fashioned term for flirting)
- 59.Channel whose first video was "Video Killed the Radio Star”
- 60.Federal watchdog for emissions: Abbr.
- 61.Wonder Woman's friend ___ Candy
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!