Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
15-September-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Post-op area in a hospital: Abbr.
- 2.Give a heads-up
- 3.Long-range nuke: Abbr.
- 4.Waikiki dance
- 5."Orphan Black” actress who plays an evangelical preacher in "Perry Mason”: 2 wds.
- 6.Intended outcome
- 7."___ Diddle Diddle” (nursery rhyme)
- 8.Words in the middle of a simile: 2 wds.
- 9.Actor Mineo of "Rebel Without a Cause”
- 10.Green stone that may be carved into a Buddha
- 11.Maker of Leg Mask Exfoliate & Smooth
- 12.Jury-___ (put together in makeshift fashion)
- 13.Printer supply
- 14.Put up with
- 15.Extra virgin olive ___
- 16.Painting or sculpture, for example
- 17.Humorous poet Ogden
- 18."Ask ___ what your country can do for you . . .”
- 19."She's ___ Have It” (1986 Spike Lee movie)
- 20.Pregnancy specialist, for short: Hyph.
- 21."Today” anchor Guthrie
- 22."3rd Rock From the Sun” actor who plays Mason's employer in "Perry Mason”: 2 wds.
- 23.Super Mario ___ (Nintendo franchise)
- 24.Black bird
- 25.Airport screeners' group: Abbr.
- 27."___ America” (2020 miniseries)
- 28.___ and tonic (cocktail usually garnished with lime)
- 29.Important, as a past event
- 30.Marvin who sang "Let's Get It On”
- 32.Michelle who wrote the memoir "Becoming”
- 33.Kit ___ (chocolate bar)
- 34.Figure skater Lipinski
- 35.2013 Katy Perry hit
- 36.___ fail (big screwup)
- 37.Bug bite symptom
- 38.Injury, to a toddler
- 39."___ Campbell: I'll Be Me” (2014 documentary)
- 41.___ fide (legit)
- 42."The ___ Gunmen” (spin-off of "The X-Files”)
- 43.Piano adjuster
- 44.Fairy tale, for example
- 45."A little ___ 'bout Jack and Diane. . .” (1982 Mellencamp lyric)
- 46.___-Man (Marvel superhero played by Paul Rudd)
- 47.Citi Field baseball player
- 48.Woman who takes a vow of poverty
- 49."X marks the ___”
- 50.Dubuque's state
- 51."The Americans” actor who plays the title role in HBO's "Perry Mason”: 2 wds.
- 52.Negative shouts from fans
- 53.Turning red in the face
- 54.Supreme Court justice Elena
- 55."The Masque of the Red Death” author
- 56.What you might enter into a computer before a password
- 57.Redding of soul music
- 58.Hairstyles, for short
- 59.Dull talkers
- 60.Drive forward
- 61.Chili or goulash, for example
- 62."A Nightmare on Elm Street” filmmaker Craven
- 63.Fresno's state, in slang
- 64.Primate in "Aladdin”
- 65.Thicken, like blood
- 66.Country ___ & Suites (hotel chain)
- 67.Urban thoroughfare: Abbr.
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!