Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
14-September-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- 2.Tropical plant used on sunburns
- 3.___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- 4.TV scientist Bill who wrote "Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation”
- 5.Word that can follow "bathing” or "birthday”
- 6.British bathroom
- 7.Prefix for "mission” or "view”
- 8.Best Supporting Actor winner for 2019's "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”: 2 wds.
- 9."Furthermore . . .”
- 10.Best Supporting Actor nominee for 2019's "The Irishman”: 2 wds.
- 11.Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s "Losing My Religion”
- 12.Daughter in the comic strip "FoxTrot”
- 14.Yoko ___
- 16."Okay if ___ myself out?”: 2 wds.
- 17.Pacific island nation
- 18.Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- 20.Jost's coanchor on "Weekend Update”
- 21.Summertime coolers: Abbr.
- 22.Stomach or spleen, for example
- 23.Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in "Zero Dark Thirty”: Abbr.
- 24.Water, at a French café
- 25.Hair ___ (place to get a cut and color)
- 26.Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- 27.Settles into a chair
- 28.Word of farewell
- 29.Best Supporting Actor nominee for 2019's "The Two Popes”: 2 wds.
- 30.Wipe away, as chalk marks
- 31.Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- 32.Golden Globe nominee ___ de Armas
- 33."Superstore” network
- 34.Senator Cruz
- 35.Apple's portable music player
- 36.Stephen Strasburg's honor for the 2019 World Series: Abbr.
- 37.Medical plan option: Abbr.
- 38.Something to read on a Kindle: Hyph.
- 39.TV role for a young Ron Howard
- 40.Flavoring in a shaker
- 41.Piece of footwear that's worn on snowy days
- 42.Pixar movie whose title character is a great-grandmother
- 43.Showing no emotions
- 44.Too big a hurry
- 45.Best Supporting Actor nominee for 2019's "The Irishman”: 2 wds.
- 46.Engine additive known as "the racer's edge”
- 47.Best Supporting Actor nominee for 2019's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood”: 2 wds.
- 48."Wow, that hurt!”
- 49.Olympic gymnast Mary ___ Retton
- 50."It's beginning to look ___ like Christmas . . .”: 2 wds.
- 51.Maker of the Civic and Accord
- 52.Ho ___ Minh City, Vietnam
- 53.Major airport in Chicago
- 55.___ Taylor (women's clothing store)
- 56.Again ___ again (repeatedly)
- 57.Calf's mother
- 58.Early rocker Domino who sang "Blueberry Hill”
- 59.Animal's den
- 60."___-ching!” (sound of a cash register)
- 61.Substitute for silk
- 62.___ up (absorb, like spilled water)
- 63.Hawaiian coffee district
- 64.Pen that includes a trough
- 65.___ cords (tissues used for speaking)
- 67."I can't quite put my finger ___, but . . .”: 2 wds.
- 68.___ for the course (typical)
- 69.Faux ___ (social slip-up)
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!