Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
13-September-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Person who might use a miniature hidden camera
- 2.Go ___ with a bang
- 3.Advanced degree: Abbr.
- 4.Not at the peak of health
- 5.Card at the bottom of a solitaire stack, sometimes
- 6."God Bless the U.S.A.” singer Greenwood
- 7."The Magicians” actress who appears in "Disclosure,” the 2020 documentary about trans lives on screen: 2 wds.
- 8.Tool similar to a hatchet
- 9.Letters signifying future repayment
- 10.Welcome ___ (item on a doorstep)
- 11.Seasonal ailment
- 12."The Bold Type” actress Aisha
- 13.Thailand's location
- 15.Aromatic tree
- 16.Barley's brother, in "Onward”
- 17.Tried to hit a pitch
- 18.Prefix meaning "central”
- 19.Online gamer's time delay
- 20.Carve into glass or stone
- 21.Confer knighthood upon
- 22.Tallies up
- 23."Who ___ to say?”: 2 wds.
- 24.Daughter of a sibling
- 25."Sense8” actress who appears in "Disclosure”: 2 wds.
- 26.Far ___ (nowhere near each other)
- 27.___ Soundsystem (rock band)
- 28.Pointy-eared creature in fantasy novels
- 29."___ the Dog” (Hoffman/De Niro movie)
- 30."___ Misérables”
- 32.Alloy used in carmaking
- 33.Muscles toned with crunches
- 34.Color-changing substance
- 35.Jewelry store chain in many malls
- 36.The shallowest of the Great Lakes
- 37.Actor/director Gibson
- 38."The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” star Patel
- 40."Now I ___ me down to sleep . . .”
- 41.Stick with a needle
- 42."Pose” actress who appears in "Disclosure”: 2 wds.
- 43.Plant that might cling to a wall
- 44.Animal similar to a monkey
- 45.Corned beef on ___ (type of sandwich)
- 46.A hiker might follow one
- 47.Behar of "The View”
- 48."There ___ no words”
- 49.Pilot a plane
- 50.First song in "Beauty and the Beast”
- 51.Test ___ (what the Princeton Review focuses on, for short)
- 52.Hoarse voice's sound
- 53.Double ___ (figure skating move)
- 54.Stares into a crystal ball, for example
- 55.Magical being in "Aladdin”
- 57.Auto company that makes the e-tron Sportback
- 59.Jeremy who played for eight different NBA teams in the 2010s
- 60.Brand of chewing tobacco
- 61.Rolling Stone called Sunny Day Real Estate's "Diary” the all-time greatest album in this genre
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!