Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
1-August-2020 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Marsupial friend of Winnie the Pooh
- 2.Original Grand ___ (Dennys menu item)
- 3.Neither you ___ I
- 4.Voice of Amazon devices
- 5.Dinosaurs name in Toy Story 4
- 6.Sound of discomfort that rhymes with groan
- 7.___ thai (noodle dish)
- 8.Former British prime minister who received the Congressional Gold Medal in 2003: 2 wds.
- 9.Body part a barber may trim around
- 10.Parsley sage rosemary and ___
- 11.Media mogul Turner
- 12.Yoko who voiced a scientist in Isle of Dogs
- 13.How ___ you manage that?
- 14.___ cream sundae
- 15.Person whos beloved by their fans
- 16.Tree thats susceptible to beetle damage
- 17.Voice amplifier for short
- 18.Evil spirit
- 19.Slightly sour like a kumquat
- 20.On the dot
- 21.Trinidad ___ Tobago (Caribbean island nation)
- 22.Helpful clues
- 23.Like draft beer: 2 wds.
- 24.Nothing in Mexico
- 25.___ it something I said?
- 26.Without company
- 27.___-inspiring (very impressive)
- 28.Drapery holders
- 29.Interruptions in an app
- 30.Language of the Roman Empire
- 31.Enjoy a muffin say
- 32.Between warm and cold
- 33.Expand in size
- 34.Tibets spiritual leader who received the Congressional Gold Medal in 2006: 2 wds.
- 35.Narrow-waisted insect
- 36.Gender of a bull
- 37.Make the ___ (succeed)
- 38.Dont count ___!: 2 wds.
- 39.Sweet Love singer Baker
- 40.Red ___ Cup (Toby Keith song)
- 41.One of the three fire signs in the zodiac
- 42.Greek sandwich made with lamb
- 43.Weep audibly
- 44.Comedian Wentworth whos married to George Stephanopoulos
- 45.Major fuss
- 46.Part of a relay race
- 47.Grandma affectionately
- 48.Baseballs equivalent of a referee for short
- 49.State where youd find Boise and Twin Falls
- 50.One of several layers as of bathroom tissue
- 51.Small amount of sunscreen
- 52.No ___ no runs no errors
- 54.Piano ___ (classic Billy Joel song)
- 55.Former South African president who received the Congressional Gold Medal in 1998: 2 wds.
- 56.Computer with Apples Retina display
- 57.Who Wants to ___ Millionaire: 2 wds.
- 58.I ___ (Margot Robbie movie)
- 59.Why Women Kill star Lucy
- 60.Queen in the short film Olafs Frozen Adventure
- 61.Fragrant closet wood
- 62.Kentucky senator ___ Paul
- 63.Im ___ loss for words: 2 wds.
- 64.Character who appeared via CGI in Attack of the Clones
- 65.A little weird
- 66.Not phony
- 67.Innovative thought
- 68.Luxury watch with a crown logo
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!