Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -20-October-2020|
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -19-October-2020|
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -18-October-2020|
- 1.Thing symbolized by a light bulb over the head
- 2.Sleeping place in the barracks
- 3.Jimmy ___ (brand of sausage)
- 4.Living in the ___ of luxury
- 5.Disrespectful comment
- 6.___ Against the Machine
- 7.Hulu teen drama (2013-2017) whose cast and crew were all Latino: 3 wds.
- 8.Ivy League school in Connecticut
- 11."Run ___ Run” (1998 action movie)
- 12.Major problem at a nuclear power plant
- 13.Great ___ of the United States (symbol on a $1 bill)
- 14.Car repairperson
- 15.2001-2007 sitcom starring country singer McEntire
- 16.And so on: Abbr.
- 17.Mix, like a salad
- 18.Letters before an assumed name
- 19.Isn't feeling well
- 20.Got 100% on
- 21."Live más” fast food chain ___ Bell
- 22.Chesapeake ___ (body of water)
- 23.Feline feet
- 24.Pull sharply
- 25.Take as a husband or wife
- 26.Actress Diane of the upcoming movie "Let Him Go”
- 27."It's ___ or never!”
- 28.Cracklin' ___ Bran (cold cereal brand)
- 29.___-metal (genre of Tool and Audioslave)
- 30.Heavy burden
- 31.Brown, carbonated drink
- 32."Green” prefix
- 33.Cheer at a Real Madrid soccer game
- 34."Frog and ___ Are Friends” (children's book)
- 35.Alaskan city whose name sounds like a small mythical creature
- 36.Tree that produces acorns
- 37.Place to store large tools
- 38.Bumps on the complexion
- 39."Ghost” singer Henderson
- 40.What the "A” stands for in "DNA”
- 41.Moviemakers Ang and Spike
- 42.Result of tying a rope
- 43.Baseball batter's statistic: Abbr.
- 45.HBO comedy about a group of Latin American friends trying to build a horror business: 2 wds.
- 46.Character who sings "Let It Go” and "Into the Unknown”
- 47."For sure!”
- 48.Name of both a Pennsylvania city and a Great Lake
- 49.Student who's not yet a junior, for short
- 50.Prod with a finger
- 51.Married woman's title: Abbr.
- 52."___ Nine-Nine”
- 53.Poker hand pay-in
- 54.Oohs and ___ (impressed sounds)
- 55.___-reading (skill used by hearing-impaired people)
- 56.Scandinavian furnishings store
- 57.Netflix/Pop TV reboot featuring a Latino family whose matriarch is played by Rita Moreno: 5 wds.
- 58.Hardest to climb, as a mountain
- 59."How I Met Your Mother” narrator
- 60.Opposite of win
- 61.California theme park with millions of colorful toy blocks
- 62.Like two peas in a ___ (similar)
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!