Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -4-June-2020|
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -3-June-2020|
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -2-June-2020|
- 1.Title shared by top 10 hits from Halsey in 2018 and Eminem in 2002: 2 wds.
- 2.Bird seen on a parks lake
- 3.Playroom items
- 4.Leader of China in the 1950s 1960s and 1970s
- 5.Thor: The Dark World actress Dennings
- 6.Crime involving burning
- 7.Deliver Us From ___ (2003 Gabrielle Union rom-com)
- 8.___ in the woods (inexperienced person)
- 9.Mooing animal
- 10.Bear whose porridge was too cold
- 11.Decisive blows in MMA bouts: Abbr.
- 12.Title shared by top 10 hits from BTS in 2018 and Drake in 2017: 2 wds.
- 13.Queen Sugar actor Dorsey
- 14.Cell phone message
- 15.Instrument played by Sting
- 16.Any port ___ storm: 2 wds.
- 17.Heavenly body that streaks across the sky
- 18.Bird from which New Zealanders get their nickname
- 19.Act sulky
- 20.Go back a step in some programs
- 21.Awkwafina Is ___ From Queens (Comedy Central show)
- 22.Comedian Conway who died in 2019
- 23.Pull ___ strings (use ones influence): 2 wds.
- 24.Basic beds used by campers
- 25.It aint over till the ___ lady sings
- 26.___ Fields (chain of cookie stores)
- 27.Cubes thrown in Yahtzee
- 29.Symptom of skin or eye allergies
- 30.I cant ___ another bite! (Im stuffed!)
- 31.Developers area of land
- 32.Millennium ___ (Han Solos craft)
- 33.That was quite a while ___ . . .
- 34.Like freshly applied paint
- 35.___ one on (get drunk)
- 36.Gamblers wager
- 37.Acme or peak
- 38.Parts of personalities
- 39.Like a snails pace
- 40.Genetic testing material: Abbr.
- 41.Panda Express pan
- 42.Vocalist on 1987s The Joshua Tree
- 43.Brooklyns basketball team
- 44.Tummy muscles
- 45.Broadway legend Merman of Gypsy
- 46.Pre-iTunes music purchases: Abbr.
- 47.Hells Bells band
- 48.Skinny part of a cherry
- 49.Like all the numbers painted on a football field
- 50.Title shared by top 10 hits from Post Malone in 2017 and Nickelback in 2006
- 51.Outback automaker
- 52.TV producer Norman who won his latest Emmy at age 97
- 53.Enthusiastic review
- 54.Major commotion
- 55.Shazam! actor Brody
- 56.Newspaper opinion piece
- 57.Tooth in the back of the mouth
- 58.Needing a doctor maybe
- 59.Somewhat off-center
- 60.Title shared by top 10 hits from Ariana Grande and Social House in 2019 and Justin Bieber in 2012
- 61.Pastrami sandwich bread
- 62.South Koreas continent
- 63.Chimneys black residue
- 64.Video game console that was discontinued in 2017
- 65.Money a landlord collects
- 66.Small clue
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!