Category: Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
| Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -5-August-2020|
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -4-August-2020|
|Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers -3-August-2020|
- 1."The Love Bug” actor who played Wilby Daniels as an adult in the sequel to 29-Across: 2 wds.
- 2.Felix's roommate, in "The Odd Couple”
- 3.___ belt (type of seat belt on a plane)
- 4."Uncut Gems” actor Sandler
- 5."Hawaii Five-0” actor McBride
- 6.Four-stringed instrument in an orchestra
- 8.Where a governor is the highest elected official
- 9.Roo's mother, in children's literature
- 11.Type of poem that was popular in the 19th century
- 12.Exterior part of the body
- 13.Irritated endlessly: 2 wds.
- 14.___-view mirror
- 15.Artificially change the color of
- 16.Ingredient in French toast and quiche
- 17.Gin ___ tonic
- 18.Just asking ___ trouble
- 19.___ Angeles
- 20.Tough actor who starred on "The A-Team”: 2 wds.
- 21."Old Yeller” actor who played Wilby Daniels as a boy in 29-Across: 2 wds.
- 22.Meditative discipline
- 24.Largest city in Nebraska
- 25.Scientist's work setting
- 26.Lead cook in a restaurant
- 27.Black-and-white cookie
- 29.Prize such as an Emmy
- 30.Feeling under the weather
- 31.Brand of antibacterial bar and liquid soaps
- 32.Fix, as bad grammar
- 33.Country singer ___ Keith
- 34.Small lakes
- 35.Puts a stop to
- 36."My Big ___ Greek Wedding”
- 37.American ___ Institute (group that compiled a list of 100 great movie quotes)
- 38.Apple pie ___ mode: 2 wds.
- 39.Car fuel
- 40.Deafening commotion
- 41."Legion” and "Downton Abbey” actor Stevens
- 42.Disney live-action movie about a boy who transforms into his neighbor's pet: 3 wds.
- 43.Goo for forming hair into a spike
- 44.With mouth wide open
- 45.Rogers who starred in dozens of 1940s westerns
- 46.Actress Kravitz of the "Divergent” films
- 47.___ and aah
- 48.Light brown color
- 49.Computer/phone link
- 50.Prefix for "-matic” or "-mobile”
- 51.Approximate hour of a flight's landing: Abbr.
- 52."California Gurls” singer Perry
- 53.Sticky stuff on a road
- 54.___-rock (Foo Fighters' music genre)
- 55."The Whole ___ Yards”
- 56.Employment benefit
- 57.Actress Waithe who played Ash in season 3 of "Westworld”
- 58.Shapiro of NPR's "All Things Considered”
- 59.Utah's NBA team
- 60.Wedding phrase: 2 wds.
- 61.___ Grammys (honors for music in Spanish or Portuguese)
About Daily Celebrity Crosswords:
Crosswords by Daily Celebrity Crosswords are a standard format puzzles developed by PuzzleNation Inc. A team of over 30 ALL STAR crossword constructors create the most popular and best crosswords every day in a year. The team who creates amazing different crosswords is lead and reviewed by Daily Celebrity Crossword software’s co-editor Amy Reynaldo, who is also the author of How to Conquer the New York Times Crossword and co-editor Trip Payne, popular for Documentary Wordplay, Star of the Crossword. The website aims for a single purpose to publish Daily Celebrity Crosswords entire day on one platform, which is no more affiliated with the Zynga Inc, game developers. The single-page offers both Daily Celebrity Crosswords as well as Daily Celebrity Crossword clues and answers to make it easier for players but don’t cheat your potential, give your difficult crosswords a few tries.
The Daily Celebrity Crossword answers or clues are available on the page of a popular game developer PuzzleSocial inc, where answers for Daily Celebrity Crosswords are published. These crossword games could be played in various languages like French, Italian, German, and English; however, crossword clues are only shared in English for now which shall soon be made available in other languages. The online game application is available for both Android and iOS. Daily Celebrity Crossword is a free software, a part of mobile games which is further classified into subcategory likes Quiz Games and Brain Training. A player can also simply login on Facebook play their favorite Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
One can download the app for Daily Celebrity Crosswords online and solve their favorite crosswords on tablets or mobile phones. Players have access to more than 500 themed Celebrity Crosswords every day. Some of the themes are Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Wayback Wednesday, Top 40 Thursday, Sports Fan Friday, Smartypants Saturdays, and Sunday Funday. Many more bonus puzzles and surprises come along as added features. The software also gives the option of letting the gamers celebrate special days like Cinco de Mayo Crossword, Father’s Day Crossword, Valentine’s Day Crossword, and more.
One can also drop a comment on the website or the official Facebook page and get assistance from the team if they are stuck at difficult crosswords. Daily Celebrity Crosswords and Daily Celebrity Crossword puzzle answers are available in simple, medium, and hard levels making it easier for players of all ages. These crosswords are a daily dose of brain exercise and self-amusements. The Daily Celebrity Crosswords, are featured on Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBS This Morning, and more on a daily basis. These crosswords are written by famous crossword authors who are best known for their puzzles published in popular newspapers and magazines.
About Author: A team of more than 30 freelance constructors led by Amy Reynaldo and Trip Payne work together to make crosswords for Daily Celebrity Crosswords.
Daily Celebrity Crosswords Answers For Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get quick crossword answers for daily celebrity.
Visit us in the future to get any answer!