Category: Crosswords With Friends Crossword Answers
17-November-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Floral garland sold at Honolulu's airport
- 2.Body of water that's not as big as an ocean
- 3.Guillermo ___ Toro's Pinocchio (2022 movie)
- 4.___ You Tonight (INXS hit)
- 5.Dog who exposed the Wizard of Oz
- 6.I ___ you're happy with yourself!
- 7.Breaks in diplomatic relations
- 8.Boxer Muhammad originally named Cassius Clay
- 9.What a director shouts to end a take
- 10.Shape of a duncec cap or megaphone, perhaps
- 11.Knives Out actress ___ de Armas
- 12.Where Survivor contestants place their votes
- 13.Madama Butterfly, for one
- 14.Edmonton Oiler and LA King who was the NHL's MVP nine times from 1980 to 1989: 2 wds.
- 15.Not bright at all
- 16.Hired goons
- 17.Barbie actor Simu
- 18.Shout from soccer bleachers
- 19.American ____ (show for aspiring singers)
- 20.___ milk (drink made from beans)
- 21.Hangs around for a while
- 22.Middle ____ (medieval times)
- 23.Taste or smell, for example
- 24.Whitman who wrote Leaves of Grass
- 25.Metal that makes up about 12% of the material in bronze
- 26.Suffix with fest or assist
- 27.Do without
- 28.Simple cooling device
- 29.____ Eats (DoorDash alternative)
- 30.That's so strange
- 31.Units of corn
- 32.Emilio of The Breakfast Club
- 33.Well, lookee here!
- 34.Boston Bruin who was the NHL's MVP four times from 1933 to 1938: 2 wds.
- 35.Sang from alpine mountaintops
- 36.Long-lived, humanoid character in Dungeons & Dragons
- 37.This can't be good!: Hyph.
- 38.Pro or con, in a debate
- 39.Is, in the past
- 40.1982 live-action Disney film that had a 2010 sequel
- 41.Dorky or geeky
- 42.___ vera gel
- 43.___ Longoria: Searching for Mexico (CNN series)
- 44.Automated worker in an assembly plant
- 45.Late-night host who competed with Letterman
- 46.One of 12 on a cube
- 47.Last name of the main family on Schitt's Creek
- 48.Polish tennis player Swiatek who's won the French Open three times
- 49.Parent company of Zipcar
- 50.Magazine that popularized the phrase What, me worry?
- 51.Karate studio
- 52.Black liquid from a squid
- 53.Detroit Red Wing who was the NHL's MVP six times from 1952 to 1963: 2 wds.
- 54.Go at a light pace on a treadmill
- 55.___ on (checks the fit of, as a dress)
- 56.Deserted place for a castaway
- 57.That's ___ an excuse
- 58.Sportscaster Andrews
- 59.That's not what ____! (My sources say different!): 2 wds.
About Crosswords with Friends
Zynga is a huge social gaming brand that develops exciting mobile games and apps. One of the most amazing mobile games it has released is ‘’Crosswords with Friends’’. Although it sounds like you can play it with your friends, unfortunately that is not the case. It is a single player crossword mobile game. The only way you can play with other people is when you participate in tournaments.
Crosswords with Friends is a must have crossword puzzle game for crossword junkies. It is one of the few puzzle games that presents a new crossword puzzle each day. Zynga has collaborated with the People’s Magazine to bring you this newest and interactive mobile crossword game. According to Zynga, Crossword with Friends is the first daily puzzle game which is inspired by the most recent news and happenings in entertainment, news and pop culture. Many crosswords puzzles are based on entertainment, movies, cartoons and TV shows. Many crossword puzzles are also derived from People Magazine content for example, World’s Most Beautiful, Red Carpet, and Celebrity News.
Crosswords with Friends is a huge hit with mobile users. The app has been downloaded over 1 million times at Google Play Store. It is completely free to download and takes just 2 minutes to register. Each day, you will be presented with a new exciting crossword puzzle. The puzzles are easy in the beginning, and as your level goes up, so does the difficulty level of the game. There are several promotions in the game such as Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Top 40 Thursday, Smarty-pants Saturday etc. Please note that there are advertisements appearing in the game which are not too frequent.
Crosswords with Friends can be played by anyone. It is perfect for children and teenagers alike. Solving a crossword puzzle every day is sure to increase your knowledge (feeling stuck? find Crosswords with friends answers with us!). Although the game can be addictive, there are limits to play the game. You will be awarded coins or stars upon solving a puzzle. For more crossword puzzles, you will need additional stars. You can gain more stars by doing various tasks such as solving the puzzles in a certain time and watching ads. These stars help you solve puzzles when you get stuck. You can also buy stars with real money but that is absolutely not required.
If you are a crossword lover, then you must give Crosswords with Friends a try. It is absolutely free and you can play it easily on your iOS or Android device. The app is quite small and doesn’t take much space. It is one of the best mobile games for brain. Solve a crossword puzzle each day and feel smarter!
- Download Crosswords With Friends from apple store – Click Here
- Download Crosswords With Friends from Google play – Click Here
Crosswords With Friends Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Crosswords With Friends answers for the daily puzzle!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!