Category: Crosswords With Friends Crossword Answers
14-September-2023 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.At this moment
- 2.Actress Moriarty of The Boys
- 3.US espionage organization: Abbr.
- 4.Saucepan top
- 5.___ log (Christmas symbol)
- 6.Calendar model
- 7.Political commerical that trashes the opposing candidate: 2 wds.
- 8.Easily remembered, as details
- 9.Texas-based computer manufacturer
- 10.Fast X actress Moreno
- 11.Last word of many prayers
- 12.As seen ____ (ad phrase): 2 wds.
- 13.Ethan Frome author Wharton
- 14.Overly inquisitive
- 15.Twirl around
- 16.Keep away from
- 17.Queen of ___ (nickname for Aretha Franklin)
- 18.A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood actor Matthew
- 19.____ Romeo (Italian automobile)
- 20.Bit of a flower's bloom
- 22.Harbor city
- 23.Darcey & Stacey cable channel
- 24.English-Albanian singer ___ Lipa
- 25.Type of Internet connection: Abbr.
- 26.Dove's murmuring sound
- 27.Far from wealthy
- 28.Low-level worker
- 29.Icy treats flavored with syrup: Hyph.
- 30.Opening segment, for short
- 31.Store employee's identifier: 2 wds.
- 32.2017 Demi Lovato song whose title starts and ends with the same word: 3 wds.
- 33.Snack food company that makes Ruffles: Hyph.
- 34.Long-term savings accounts: Abbr.
- 35.Figure skater Lipinski
- 36.Bloody ___ (vodka cocktail)
- 37.Hot beverage that's popular in England
- 38.Come of ____ (grow up)
- 39.Not fake
- 40.Choose (to)
- 42.Major financial average, for short
- 43.Some Keats poems
- 44.Food in a hog trough
- 45.Queue of waiting people
- 46.2021 Drake song whose title starts and ends with the same word: 3 wds.
- 47.You betcha
- 48.Garage ___ (occasion to buy used toys, say)
- 49.Grants permission for
- 50.____ as a fox
- 51.Right away on memos: Abbr.
- 52.Like turtles and snails
- 53.San Antonio Spurs legend Duncan
- 54.Lack of difficulty
- 55.___ image (mall store)
- 56.Number on the same keyboard key as @
- 57.2021 Cole Swindell/Lainey Wilson song whose title starts and ends iwth the same word
- 58.Ta-ta, in France
- 59.University of Chicago's state: Abbr.
- 60.Touch-up haircut
- 61.Again: 2 wds.
- 62.Military rank above major: Abbr.
About Crosswords with Friends
Zynga is a huge social gaming brand that develops exciting mobile games and apps. One of the most amazing mobile games it has released is ‘’Crosswords with Friends’’. Although it sounds like you can play it with your friends, unfortunately that is not the case. It is a single player crossword mobile game. The only way you can play with other people is when you participate in tournaments.
Crosswords with Friends is a must have crossword puzzle game for crossword junkies. It is one of the few puzzle games that presents a new crossword puzzle each day. Zynga has collaborated with the People’s Magazine to bring you this newest and interactive mobile crossword game. According to Zynga, Crossword with Friends is the first daily puzzle game which is inspired by the most recent news and happenings in entertainment, news and pop culture. Many crosswords puzzles are based on entertainment, movies, cartoons and TV shows. Many crossword puzzles are also derived from People Magazine content for example, World’s Most Beautiful, Red Carpet, and Celebrity News.
Crosswords with Friends is a huge hit with mobile users. The app has been downloaded over 1 million times at Google Play Store. It is completely free to download and takes just 2 minutes to register. Each day, you will be presented with a new exciting crossword puzzle. The puzzles are easy in the beginning, and as your level goes up, so does the difficulty level of the game. There are several promotions in the game such as Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Top 40 Thursday, Smarty-pants Saturday etc. Please note that there are advertisements appearing in the game which are not too frequent.
Crosswords with Friends can be played by anyone. It is perfect for children and teenagers alike. Solving a crossword puzzle every day is sure to increase your knowledge (feeling stuck? find Crosswords with friends answers with us!). Although the game can be addictive, there are limits to play the game. You will be awarded coins or stars upon solving a puzzle. For more crossword puzzles, you will need additional stars. You can gain more stars by doing various tasks such as solving the puzzles in a certain time and watching ads. These stars help you solve puzzles when you get stuck. You can also buy stars with real money but that is absolutely not required.
If you are a crossword lover, then you must give Crosswords with Friends a try. It is absolutely free and you can play it easily on your iOS or Android device. The app is quite small and doesn’t take much space. It is one of the best mobile games for brain. Solve a crossword puzzle each day and feel smarter!
- Download Crosswords With Friends from apple store – Click Here
- Download Crosswords With Friends from Google play – Click Here
Crosswords With Friends Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Crosswords With Friends answers for the daily puzzle!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!