Category: Crosswords With Friends Crossword Answers
10-February-2024 | Page 1 of 1 | Crossword Answers 911
- 1.Hold up a second!
- 2.Plow-pulling animals
- 3.Federal health insurance program
- 4.= Accumulate
- 5.Alien vessel in Independence Day: Abbr.
- 6.Caffeine Free ___-Cola
- 7.In the ___ (personally in real life)
- 8.Give off as radiation
- 9.Con game
- 10.Chemicals in the body such as estrogen and testosterone
- 11.Facial feature that may be arched
- 12.A basic Hulu plan includes them
- 13.Confer knighthood upon
- 14.Colorful part of an eye
- 15.Bone shown by a chest X-ray
- 16.Star Trek: Deep Space Nine actor Auberjonois
- 17.Federal group that conducts audits: Abbr.
- 18.The ___ Star State (nickname for Texas)
- 19.Red Roof ___ (economy hotel chain)
- 20.The ___ of the Rings
- 21.Double Fantasy musical artist Yoko
- 22.Up in the air
- 23.Not too many: 2 wds.
- 24.Desserts at bakeries
- 25.You could hear ___ drop!: 2 wds.
- 26.Iridescent gem that might be given for a 14th anniversary
- 27.Actor Gunn of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies
- 28.Small Spanish appetizer
- 29.Store chain that is the largest individual user of wood in the world
- 30.Set the ___ high (make competition difficult)
- 31.Give a push from below
- 32.Stand by Me child actor who wrote the memoir Just a Geek: 2 wds.
- 33.___ of Two Cities (Charles Dickens novel): 2 wds.
- 34.Make sharper as a knife
- 35.Turn over ___ leaf: 2 wds.
- 36.Weather that impairs visibility for pilots
- 37.Former First Lady Truman
- 38.Garment with sleeves
- 39.Interoffice note
- 40.Deceptive ploy
- 41.Memoirs ___ Geisha (2005 movie): 2 wds.
- 42.Backs a racehorse perhaps
- 43.The Simpsons exclamation that was added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2001
- 44.E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial child actress who wrote the memoir Little Girl Lost: 2 wds.
- 45.Camp bed
- 46.Like a candlelit dinner accompanied by soft music say
- 47.Knight and Day actress Cameron
- 48.State that's home to the NBA's Jazz
- 49.Jamie Lee Curtis to Janet Leigh
- 50.Stuff that can create a blast: Abbr.
- 51.Pet that might use a scratching post
- 52.Sitting around and letting someone else do the chores say
- 53.Necessary ___ (something unpleasant that has to be done)
- 54.88-year-old actor Alan
- 55.Computer's brain: Abbr.
- 56.Matilda child actress who wrote the memoir Where Am I Now?: 2 wds.
- 57.Show featuring Andrew Dismukes and Punkie Johnson: Abbr.
- 58.Rug rat
- 59.Overhanging part of a roof
- 60.Chilled as a beverage
- 61.Large industry fair for short
- 62.Dessert at a wedding reception
About Crosswords with Friends
Zynga is a huge social gaming brand that develops exciting mobile games and apps. One of the most amazing mobile games it has released is ‘’Crosswords with Friends’’. Although it sounds like you can play it with your friends, unfortunately that is not the case. It is a single player crossword mobile game. The only way you can play with other people is when you participate in tournaments.
Crosswords with Friends is a must have crossword puzzle game for crossword junkies. It is one of the few puzzle games that presents a new crossword puzzle each day. Zynga has collaborated with the People’s Magazine to bring you this newest and interactive mobile crossword game. According to Zynga, Crossword with Friends is the first daily puzzle game which is inspired by the most recent news and happenings in entertainment, news and pop culture. Many crosswords puzzles are based on entertainment, movies, cartoons and TV shows. Many crossword puzzles are also derived from People Magazine content for example, World’s Most Beautiful, Red Carpet, and Celebrity News.
Crosswords with Friends is a huge hit with mobile users. The app has been downloaded over 1 million times at Google Play Store. It is completely free to download and takes just 2 minutes to register. Each day, you will be presented with a new exciting crossword puzzle. The puzzles are easy in the beginning, and as your level goes up, so does the difficulty level of the game. There are several promotions in the game such as Movie Monday, TV Tuesday, Top 40 Thursday, Smarty-pants Saturday etc. Please note that there are advertisements appearing in the game which are not too frequent.
Crosswords with Friends can be played by anyone. It is perfect for children and teenagers alike. Solving a crossword puzzle every day is sure to increase your knowledge (feeling stuck? find Crosswords with friends answers with us!). Although the game can be addictive, there are limits to play the game. You will be awarded coins or stars upon solving a puzzle. For more crossword puzzles, you will need additional stars. You can gain more stars by doing various tasks such as solving the puzzles in a certain time and watching ads. These stars help you solve puzzles when you get stuck. You can also buy stars with real money but that is absolutely not required.
If you are a crossword lover, then you must give Crosswords with Friends a try. It is absolutely free and you can play it easily on your iOS or Android device. The app is quite small and doesn’t take much space. It is one of the best mobile games for brain. Solve a crossword puzzle each day and feel smarter!
- Download Crosswords With Friends from apple store – Click Here
- Download Crosswords With Friends from Google play – Click Here
Crosswords With Friends Answers for Today
At “Crossword Answers 911” website we are working 24 hours a day for the crossword community so everyone can get Crosswords With Friends answers for the daily puzzle!
Visit us in the future to get more solutions!